Don't bother please

Give her the time, she'll know you mean it
Make up her mind, throw in her feelings
Open the door, have her jump through it
She fell in love, how could she do it

 Joji stared at the nervous wreck that was Ian, he was praying that Max wouldn't hype up how sick he actually was. "Ian.. you didn't have to." Joji groaned trailing off  his ears flushing red out of embarrassment and sickness. "Max told me you were on your death bed so I figured you needed some 'nursing'." Ian said as he walked in tossing the bags lightly on the counter. He couldn't admit he cared for Joji even more than his own well being he really didn't get it though at first they weren't anywhere near close to each other yet he felt like a dog stupidly following his owner well he does own a few dogs so it'd make sense.

 Ian snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed a can of spaghetti-Os from one of the bags "some dumbass bought all the chef Boyardee hope you don't mind." Ian said he also didn't know how to really cook soup as backwards as that sounds but since he got the idea Joji liked cold soup maybe he'd enjoy it.

  "it'll do for now." Joji said laying back on the couch "Jesus George you sound worse than i imagined." Ian said concerned noticing Joji's voice tinted with mucus "It's nothing really." Joji said holding back a deathly cough "oh no, what if you got food poisoned!" Ian said concerned as he took a can opener out of one of the bags and started to undo the can "I'm Japanese I would probably tell." Joji sighed trying to make Ian cool down "that doesn't prove shit, fuck." Ian said before cutting himself accidentally with the can opener putting his cut thumb to his mouth sucking it from the stinging which Joji thought was slightly adorable "here before you bleed out on the carpet." Joji said pulling out a tissue from the tissue box then reaching his hand offering it to him.

  "ah thanks man." Ian said taking the tissue wrapping it around his finger then proceeding to pop the lid of the can "anyways its best you uh eat soup first." Ian said moving closer to him holding the can of soup and pulled a plastic spoon from his back pocket from his trip to Wendy's  "Ian you need to heat it up first." Joji said giving Ian a 'look' he knew he liked eatting it cold yet he didn't want to outright admit it "it tastes shitty if you do that." Ian said making a excuse not to heat it up "now open your mouth cunt." Ian said as he dipped the spoon into the soup then put it in front of Joji's face.

 "alright." Joji sighed opening his mouth letting Ian dip the spoon into his mouth gently then swallowing it feeling the cold froth swim through his throat. "good, now another one." Ian said mimicking Dj Khaled as he continued feeding Joji more of the soup from a completely platonic view point Joji thought it was weirdly sweet.