ecnahc eht koot iob

Crazies galore, you wouldn't do it
Seen it before, looks like you blew it

 Ian opened his eyes a little realizing it was night then looked down to see his dick was still out "oh Christ." Ian mumbled getting up to pull up his pants zipping them up fully. Ian looked up to find the door wasn't closed which sent chills down his spine 'no fucking way he heard me.' Ian thought the last thing he would want is Joji to find him jerking off in one of his roommate's beds.

 Ian couldn't help what he did he had gotten too flustered while carrying the ill man and he couldn't risk Joji seeing his obvious boner, maybe he didn't hear him after all. Ian left the bed and moved to where Joji was sleeping this time noticing the door was locked, oh no. Ian cautiously knocked on the door lightly trying to hide his timidity.

  "G-George." Ian hollered cursing himself for stuttering so retardedly. Joji finished cleaning up his soon to be Pink-Guy song yawning a bit then turning his attention to Ian's knocking. "Yo." Joji hollered in response he wasn't really sure if he wanted to confront the man still yet he wanted food and maybe just maybe court the gay retard.

Do you know

 "Do you need to eat or some meme?" Ian asked sternly trying to get that 'sweet ass' confidence back "actual~ly yeah." Joji responded getting up from his desk going to the door unlocking greeted with a messy haired Ian 'short.' Ian thought immediately noticing Joji's height was. Joji and Ian moved to the living room, Joji fell onto the couch his coughing was more tame and sounded less of a dying horse.

  Ian looked around in the fridge for something pre-made since he didn't know jack shit about cooking and spotted a slice of pizza sealed away. Ian took it closing the fridge, pulling the slice of the baggy then placing it in the microwave heating it for about 30 seconds between the very few seconds Joji chewed the piece of gum in his mouth nonchalantly as he took a glance at Ian.

 It was farfetched that it took him this long to notice he a had thing for men let alone Ian he was alot more satisfied with looking at soft core porn of women for the rest of his life. The microwave dinged, Ian grabbed the slice tossing it on a paper plate then walked over to Joji trying to move his own bangs from his eyes.

  "ehh i'm not much of a cook." Ian awkwardly laughed softly handing him the pizza "uh not to sound physically disabled but could you..feed me it?" Joji asked shyly his hands felt like shit even gripping the pencil to write was a fucking challenge. "sure, since you're on your deathbed of course." Ian joked making Joji roll his eyes, Joji went to pull the gum out of his mouth adverting his eyes. Ian on the otherhand was focused on the man's lips his mind falling completely blank as he moved closer to Joji on impulse closing the gap between the two.

Do you know what your missing
What your missing will show
If you should try to kiss her