Chapter One

Harry realized he was was ready to begin, but he didn't even know where to start.

He was taught that when you lay your eyes on the sight of you soul mate, that you just get an unexplainable feeling, and that you'll just know. You'll feel so immensely drawn to them that you won't be able to ignore it.

He feels a bit pathetic and desperate, but he's excited to meet who he hopes to spend the rest of his life with. He doesn't want to wait any longer.

He's heard of stories about it taking decades and decades to find your soulmate.

In some cases, someone's soul mate could die.

In a situation like that, you get drawn when you see your second best match, and so forth.

The best matches and soul mates are always located near you.

It's very rare, and it's happened very few times, but there's a small chance you could never meet your soul mate, or that you and your soul mate's relationship would end.

Harry didn't like to hear the sad stories about people not meeting their soul mate, because it adds to his fear of it happening to him.

-

His search started very simply. Just trying to lock gazes with everyone he comes across.

He hopes this isn't a case where it takes decades to meet his soul mate.

Harry feels he's at the right age to be able to settle down. He just knows he's ready for this.

He even catches himself day dreaming more often than not about what his soulmate is like and what he looks like.

Blond and blue eyes? Brown hair and brown eyes? Tall or short? Masculine or feminine?

He could never be able to tell.

So he'll just have to wait. But patience isn't a quality Harry has.

He gets anxious over simple things, and this will be a lot for him.

Even his sister Gemma still hasn't found her soul mate, and she's older than him, so it adds onto his impatience.

He hopes he'll be one of the lucky ones to find his soul mate early.

Wherever he is.

**********************************

yay chapter one

hope you like it. :>

this one is dedicated to @larryokay

her comment was cute and i loved it :) bye

-Dee