morning of my ....

beep*beep- ugh my stupid alarm. I slammed the off button on my alarm. ten more minutes I tell myself I mean who was the idiot who said lets make teenagers wake up early to learn. whoever it is should be kicked for there stupidity. well back to my lovely dream of my gorgeous hunk. Jace.

"Sam I haven't told you how beautiful you are."

"oh Jace your so sweet."

well it's true Samantha. can I ask you something?"

"yes"

"will you samantha be-

"Wake up dipshit its 7:54"

"what the fuck Lucas!!

"oh I'm sorry did I interrupt your dream about Jace"

"As a matter of fact yes he was just in the middle of confessing his love to me before you fucking interrupted him."

"whatever he would never want a fat loser like you anyways so get ready school start in five by the way." before I could say anything he walked out slamming my door. I don't know why but I felt a tug in my chest. hum must be getting sick. I got up and headed to the bathroom to start my lovely day. (note the sarcasm).

-----------------------------------

   " ok so I got something to tell you but only if you don't freak out." I was walking with Lisa to lunchroom. well I was more like running. my stomach felt like it was eating itself. I was so hungry I almost missed everything Lisa was saying.

"what tell me promise not to freak out."

"you swear you promise?"

"yes! yes! now tell me already before I die from waiting and starvation."

"ok so you know how you have had a crush on my older brother Jace since you came to my birthday party when we were 8."

"uh ya duh I'm pretty sure I'd know something like that."

"hey I'm only telling the story so-

"ok! ok! go keep talking"

"thank you. so like I was saying before you rudely interrupted me. was that this morning as I was getting ready my brother walks in and is acting strange . at first I thought it was because he doesn't really come in my room that often you know. but then when he started to talk I realized something was off. and I mean you know how I am-

"omg shit get on with what he said i dont care about your sudden realization. god how fricking long does it take to simply say what he said."

"whatever fine I'll keep it short and boring my brother asked if you were dating anyone and if you had a date to the carnival. there happy is that fast enough for you."

" wait hold on rewind so your brother just randomly came into your room and asked you this?"

"yes"

"and he was talking about me?"

"yes"

"and he asked if I was single and had a date to the carnival?"

"yes you retard are you just going to repeat everything I just told you?"

"well no I just wanted to clarify all this. so your positive he was talking about me cause you know he could have been talking about Sam Ross . she is in his grade."

" uh why would my brother ask me about her we don't even socialize with eatchother. hello! samantha he was totally talking about you."

"omg I'm going to die what do I do if he comes up to me?"

"um let me see say hello and act normal duh."

"what how the hell am I going to do that? you know how I get when I'm around your brother I act like a fish out of water and thats putting it nicely."

"look don't freak out when he does just act cool. ok."

"thats harder then its sound but whatever." me and Lisa get in line to get out lunch. I grab a pizza some goldfish and three juice boxes and a cookie. what can I say I love food.

"ok act cool"

"what why do I need to act co-

"hey can I join you guys?"oh shit no no please tell me that isn't who I think it is.

"samantha do you mind if I sit next to you?"oh shit it is uh what do I say? ugh stupid I know what to say. ok just act cool just like Lisa said.

"I mind dont" wow smooth

"I mean I don't mind"ugh kill me now he must think I take medication. out of the corner of my eye I see him take a seat. I look back at my food. oh great he probably thinks I'm a pig. why today did I have to grab so much food. curse my stupid stomach.

" so Jace what lovely pleasure do we have to have you sitting with us." good going Lisa way to make things awkward.

" actually I was hopping to have a word with Samantha."

"oh ok that's perfect cause I actually have to talk to miss Kingston about our English assignment so I'll see you guys later." lies Lisa is going to get it when I see her this is so awkward I feel all sweaty and my dam heart Is beating so fast I feel like at any moment Its going to pop out.

"Samantha" shit he said my name.

"um ya" ok I got this.

" I wanted to ask you something."

omg this is it right I mean thats how it starts ugh I'm going to pass out.

I turn a lititle so I can look at him clearly.

"yes"

"will you go with me to the carnival and be my date?" oh he said it I can't believe he said it Jace Matthew Pierce is asking me out on an actual date.

"if not I understand I get we barely-"

"no I'll go yes yes I'll be your date." I rush out hopping he heard me so I don't have to repeat myself.

"really great I'll pick you up on Saturday at 10."

"in the morning?"  I wouldnt wake up early on a weekend even if the house was on fire but a day with Jace I'd wake up at 5 in the morning if I had to.

"ya i wanted to take you to my favorite diner for breakfast they make the best waffles."

"ok ya that's perfect."

"ok well the bells about to ring can I walk you to class?" ok so my life long dreams are comming true.

"ya I have miss Lang for government science."  with that we both got up and walked to my class. I still was in shock from everything to think I was going on a date with Jace Pierce. maybe my dream this morning was sending me a sign. I felt someone grab my arm to stop me from walking.

"hey Samantha isn't this the class?"  I turn to see Jace standing next to my class. ugh so stupid .

"oh ya Haha there it is silly me." I spill out awkwardly .

"its ok it's cute but I better go before I'm late to class bye sweetheart." Jace leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before he dashed off in the direction of his class. can this day get any better?