The Drawing Book

Shiver's POV

Before Maizy went to bed I noticed that every time I looked down from looking at her she would look at me, so I pretended to read a book while my music played. As she walked up the stairs I noticed somethinn on the table, a note book. As I opened it I saw drawing of us together ;Maizy must have drawn it' I smiled, It was beautiful! I noticed Shray looking at me so I closed the book and walked to Shray and Maizy's room. She looked so beautiful as she slept, even though she slept in an odd positions. I walked over to her, careful not to wake her, and softly kissed her head. My heart started racing as her ears started to twitch so I left the room using werewolf speed. I sat down trying to catch my breath before everyone started to notice. I walked over to Shay and tapped him on the shoulder. "What Shiver, I'm trying to defeat the vampire boss!" Shay said as I rolled my eyes. He finally paused the game and focused on me. "Do you know what this book is?" I ask, he nods his head in approval. "Its just some dumb sketch book Maizy draws in once in a while, why?" He asks as I think of why she has it. I remembered when the rain started falling and how beautiful she looked as the water fell on her head, making her black hair shine as the sun reflected off it. I had to shake the thought so I shook my head from the water making everyone laugh. I lost Shay's attention so I walked to my room. I noticed I have a text so I see who its from. "Unknowns, I wonder who that is?" As I read the text it shows the date for Mate Pickings, August 5th, 2016. I start to panic as I know that I love Miazy more than every other male in the pack. A tear starts to run down. My face as I know I have to choose a male. I walk up the stairs to wake up Maizy to tell her the news. "Maizy wake up I have something important to tell you!".