Who's cliche is who's?

Kai's point of view...

I bit him, I almost let him be the dominant one. I chuckled remembering his shocked expression and then frowned knowing he's going to want revenge.

I ran and then shifted at thte edge of the woods changing into black skinnies, a shirt the color of my eyes and a black vest.

I made sure the coast was clear and I wallked into the school knowing the last period is just starting.

A slow growel irrupted behind me and I ran with inhuman speed to the front of the school only slowing when I was in front of the classroom entrance.

"Here alpha, this is what we're doing in class today."

I nodded at one of my pack members and took the sheet looking it over. Just some easy calculas, learned that when I was but 7 years of age. I grinned and finished the work sheet.

I watched the entrance mouth swollowing more and more students and soon there were 30 of us filed into the stomach of this class.

Little did I know for I was too busy humming, DeeDee was sitting next to me, peering over my shouldar listening. As soon as I noticed I stopped aburptly and peered up at me. "Kailen, my mark is beautiful, please let me finish yours."

I looked at the side and base of his neck which held my glow color along with his (Mine:Blueish,greenish,grey...His:Aamber redish). It was two Luna's interlocked into eachother with elaborate swerls and decorations in it. It was beautiful.

I reached out to touch it.

Beautiful...

 I stopped in my tracks, no. I will not act this way.

I turned away and watched the board up front as he taught lesson's I've already known. By looking at Demi's soon bored look I knew he was taught this too and I felt good.

Another thing in commen my dear, why do you still deny him.

Silence yourself wolf. This is not of your business untill he's marked me which brings you into me completly. I said frustrated.

Understood Kailen Knight just remember to take everything, into consideration.

I nodded and saw Demi out of the cornor of my eyes pout and I knew he was having a conversation with his wolf as well, looking much more uncoppoerative though. I snickered but turned my attention again.

PRRRRRRIINNGGGGG!!!!!!!

The bell sounded and I grabbed my bag rushing out the door but froze at his voice,

"I love you Kailen Adonis Knight" He glanced up and I looked so shocked.

I shook myself to focus, "I hate you Demitrious Leonardous Redwood." He looked so hurt but just nodded. "It'd be best if you went back to hating me for stelling your mother, and being dominant, and secretive. It's be better" I turned away and when I thought I was out of earshot I muttered "It's be safer, my love"

I thought...

Close call

I think he heard you

How so?

Sniff the air, he has a very gifted hearing blessing.

Damn it, deny deny deny

Just like always then...

I was going to get offended but I knew she was right...

Deny, demy "Deny" I said aloud and got to my car quickly