Chapter 6

Here's chapter 6!
Enjoy!

When you woke up you woke Chi up and went to school.

At school Tamaki ran up to you "Hey Y/N Do" before he could finish his sentence you had already walked past him. He then went into his emo corner and started sulking.

Today you only had half a day school and only fun subjects. These kind of days we get four times a year. The only dissapointing thing is that you have to come to school at Saturday.

You went to your first class which was drawing. In the lesson you had to draw anime characters that looked like you. So you began to draw a bishi character with H/C hair and E/C eyes.

Chi couldn't really draw and when you looked at his drawing, you started to laugh quietly. "What is it? My drawing isn't that bad, is it?" He asked. "Well it's pretty bad. You just drew a stick figure with eyes too big for it's head" You replied.

The drawings were being prized and you won first place!

The next lesson was music. You had to play He's a pirate from 'The pirates of the carribean'. You've already mastered this song so you decided to help Chi. In the end Chi was able to play the easy version of the song.

The last lesson was a surprise. We had to put on boots and tight pants. Then we went into separate limos and went to a barn. It wasn't like the other barns. This barn was big and very clean. There were a lot of horses too.

At this moment you knew what you were going to do. You were going to ride horses! You got to ride on a brown gypsy pony. The horse was a little naughty but after a while she starter listening more. Chi was a beginner zo he had to be helped to walk around. He looked really funny. Chi was really scared and if the horse would sneeze he would be suddenly behind me.

After the last lesson we were brought home by our limo.

Someone texted me.

unknown number: Hey how are you.

L/N: ummm. who are you?

unknown number: how can you not know me? I'm your daddy.

L/N blocked unknown number.

unknown number: whyyy!

You turned your phone off and went to bed.

The next morning you woke up and looked at your clock. 12 o'clock. 'I guess I'll go downstairs to eat' you thought. You got changed in comfy clothes and went downstairs. You made toast and put sugar on it.

After you had eaten you got your computer and started to play flyff (If you don't know what this game is it's a mmo in which you can fight monsters and get jobs) you were already at lvl. 20 so you were able to fly now! But you couldn't find any flying boards so you went furder with killing monsters. Then you found something amazing, you found an egg! Now you could feed him and let it become a pet.

After a few hours you decided to go out and shop for some clothing. You got your purse and asked Chi with you. Then you both got in the limo and went to the shopping building. When you arrived you saw the host club standing there. They didn't notice you walking sneekily around them. When you passed them you walked into a clothing shop and bought some crop tops and tank tops. In another store you bought some skinny and super skinny jeans. Then you went to a super market to buy some groceries. You still needed some eggs to make pancakes for upcoming Wednesday. Every first Wednesday of the new month you had pancake day.

Suddenly you heard someone run your way. "L/N! L/N, help me. I'm trying to hide from the host club" Haruhi said. "Why are you trying to hide from the host club?" Chi asked. "where did my precious daughter too, daddy is worried" You heard probably Tamaki say. "Shit can I please go with you guys?" Haruhi said.

"O-okay that is alright come t-this way" you said.
You ran back to the limo and all got in. "They don't know where I live so for the time you can stay with us" Chi said.

When you arrived at home you got drinks for the three of you. The weather was pretty bad and you decided to watch a movie.

I know that it wasn't that much longer but I just have to think up ideas and sometimes it takes a while.