People Hurt...

AJ's POV***

I walked in to the locker room to hear my friend Shawn talking to the Quarter Back Jake... "I don't know why he doesn't just break up with her I mean in a few days she's going to be ugly." "Shawn... Jake what are you guys talking about?" "Hey man we need to talk..." We went out on the field. "Emily's not getting any prettier or popular and in a few days she will be bald and ugly, I think you two should break up unless you want to ruin your reputation." "It's my choice and STAY OUT OF MY LOVE LIFE, also I don't like you talking crap about my girlfriend behind my back!" "Ok but just saying it could ruin your reputation and you could go back to not being popular again!" " Ok I get it but I'll go talk to her!" "Ok bye see you at lunch."

Emily's POV***

"Hey what do you want to talk about..." "Um... you see it's about our relationship." Oh no he might break up with me?!? "What about it?" I say with a sad expression. "Let's go talk on the football field..." When we got there he sat me down on a bench and started talking... "People are telling me that if i stay with you I could become unpopular..." "But I thought you said you would stay with me..." Tears were filling my eyes. "I will but it's rough!" "Ya but it's your decision on who you want to date NOT SHAWN'S!!!" He said "I know" and gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "see you tonight beautiful."

Sorry not done with this yet but here's a preview