First Day Of School

Emily Hals is a 15 year old popular girl. She dances and has a boyfriend named AJ. She is a stuck up know it all and highest in her class. Everything in her life was perfect... Then everything changed.

Emily's POV***

I was strolling the hall on my way to lunch with my two best friends Madeline and Alaina... When all of a sudden a new girl runs into me. "Watch it new girl! Unless you want to see my bad side" I said. She replies "I- I'm so sorry It won't happen again." "It better not!" She runs away and me and my friends start laughing.

Once we got to the lunch room we set our stuff down at the table and go to the lunch line. I buy a salad w/ ranch dressing and some Sparkling Water. Once we got our lunch and we were heading back to our table to see that same girl from earlier sitting in MY SPOT! "I thought I told you to stay out of my way!"she looked up with a terrified look on her face and got up and hurried to another table with her lunch. "That should scare her" I said to my friends who are laughing.

Once we all got seated AJ came to visit me. "Hey Babe want to hangout tonight at my house?" I replied "sorry but I have dance tonight". "Can't you skip it tonight? It's our two week anniversary." " No I can't, I have a competition this weekend and if I don't go to practice then I can't go, not to mention I'm competing my solo." "Awe... Maybe I can come where's it at?" " Its in New York, which is far away from Michigan so it's fine if you don't come." "I will try to make it for you babe."

After school I went to dance practice but wasn't feeling too good. My head was pounding and my stomach was hurting. Coach sent me home and said I needed rest for the competition so right when I got home I ate, went up stairs and took a shower then put on my comfy dance shorts and my Virginia Beach tee shirt then crawled into bed. Once I was in bed I put on Pretty Little Liars (it was a rerun) and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and headed straight to my closet. I through on my bleached Capri jeans, my floral flowy crop top, a cream sweater, my white vans and of course my necklace that says Emily. After that I curled my hair and ran my fingers through it to make it look wavy and put on some natural makeup with winged eyeliner. Next I ran down stairs and grabbed a piece of toast and looked at the time. It was 7:25 school starts at 7:40 so I ran out the door to my car and drive to school.

My friends were already waiting outside for me and the bell was going to ring in two minutes! We run inside and grab our stuff. We all have the same first hour and made it right before the bell rang. Our first hour was boring, it was English and all we did was take notes and watch stupid videos. Once the bell rang I went to my locker only to find that AJ was waiting there for me. He walked me to my next 2 classes then sat with me at lunch. Something was off about him today and I could tell but when I asked he blew it off and said he's fine.