My Vampire Hunter

Hi everyone!! Hope you enjoy this story as much as I will writing it!! Please continue to read if the beggining is boring!

 Remember to vote,fan, and.... COMMMENT!! :D 

  ~JOJO~

(*curtian rises*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I remember the day when my whole life changed. It was my birthday and I was turning 13. I had a party and all my family and friends were there. I thought it was going to be the best birthday I ever had, instead it turned out to be the worst. 

        I remember my siser, Jackie, telling me how mom and dad got me a gift that will make me faint. I was sooo excited and I coudn't wait to open my presents. I begged my parents for them to let me open one present but they said no. I didn't mind, I got a lot of presents though! 

       I remember I was having so much fun until it started to rain. I was really excited to play outside with my friends  but it was raining cats and dogs! That didn't stop me though, I still decided to go outside. All my friends called me crazy but hey its my birthday, rain isn't going to stop me from having fun. 

    "Crystal you're crazy! Its raining really hard and it's cold!" said Cindy, my best friend. I remember that she is the responsible one and I'm the irresponsible one. I wasn't a bad girl, I just did some pretty crazy stuff. I'm a straight A student! :D

     "Cindy! I don't want to be inside, come on lets play soccor!"

    "Dude! Seriously, come on some one just came here and wanted to talk to you,"she explained.

   More people came thats odd? I mean I thought everyone that I invited already came. Oh well might as well go see who came.

      I went to the living room and there were five guys in black robes with my parents. THATS VERY STRANGE! I didn't even reconize any of them. Must be one of my dads friends ......one of his creepy friends.

      They saw me and did a really big smile. "Well Crystal! Happy Birthday! Come here so we can give you your present," said one of them, He must have black hair since I don't see any other hair color. He has a lot of scars! One on his cheek, 2 shaped as an X on his hand, another one across his eye that scar has from lion king. He was the tallest out all of them!

     My parents weren't around where I can see them so I'm alone with five strangers!! Thats really great.....

      "Um Do I know you guys?" I said. I don't know why but I had a really bad feeling that something bad was about to happen. I was geting really sweaty and my body was shaking.

     "Um No but we know your parents and we wanted to talk to them, do you know where they are?" the tall guy asked me. Well I was wondering the same thing! This house isn't small and there's a bunch of people are here so my parents can be any where. 

    "Yeah I know where they are come follow me," I lied. Hey if I went by myself looking for them, those guys will act suspicious of me. It took me a while to find them but the ended up being in the kitchen cooking some more food. Right there next to my mom was her homemade chocolate cake ! I love her cooking! It's the best that we never buy any fast foods. 

      "Mom.. Daddy.. someone came to see ou guys," I said struggling not to stutter. Why am I feeling so scared! 

      They both looked up to see who it was. Though on their faces showed confusion.