My feelings for him

Hey everyone :D hope you are enjoying my story. This will be the last chapter of Crystal being 13 :D so hope you enjoy it ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went with Marvin to drop off his laundry to Alex, I'm glad that Alex would at least fold his own laundry and is helping out in some way. I decided to sleep in Mervin's room because I felt awkward of him sleeping in my room.  I don't why but Mervin's room was very plain, he had no desk, lamps,or even a closet! He only had a bed and drawers and that was it.

"Hey Marvin why do you have only bed and drawers and nothing else?" I asked.

"This isn't my room Crystal haha you went to the guest room,"

"What the hell why didn't you tell me! I thought this was your room It even said Marvin outside the door!"

" Yes I know but this is one of sir Alexander friends room. Each guest that comes here a lot have their own room with their name on the door. Not many has visited as much as they used to so that's why its so empty."

"Alexander has friends?" I know it was odd of me to ask but I didn't think he would have guy friends, girls well they do visit... but for other purposes. They usually stay for a day and leave.

"Hahaha yes Crystal he does. Alexander isn't the only vampire hunter, his friends are vampire hunters too. They are busy too so they barely visit. The one time all of them visited together was when Alexander was fighting a clan of vampires which they tried killing many groups of human families....,"

"Wow that's.. sad I can't believe they did that..," Why would a clan of vampires want to kill families.

" You have no idea how vampires are,there are some that are sickening... lets just go take our nap I'll lead the way since it seems like you have never been in my room before," he chuckled and he started leading the way.

I blushed, I have been in his room before but I'm still not used to this big place. Hell I still haven't seen the rest of the castle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next time will you remember where my room is?" Marvin asked.

"Sure I will," Maybe not but I didn't want to tell him that.

"Lets take a power nap.." he goes to the closet and takes out a couple of blankets, it looks like we are going to be and not take a nap at all. I don't mind if we do. It would be nice to sleep next to a cute, tall,blue eyed vampire.

"Are you going to bed or not. Or are you just nervous that you are sleeping next to a vampire?" he said giving me a sexy smirk showing his fangs. Dam Marvin is a sexy ass butler vampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was dreaming of my family. I dreamt how it would of been if we weren't attacked. My dad would come up to me and would tell me the secret surprise mom had planned for me. My cousins would try to set me up with my best friend Chris. Yes he's a cute but I didn't like him that way. My sisters would annoy me and would tell everyone about the embarrassing stuff I did. Like the one time I accidentally went in the boys bathroom because I was in a hurry and I didn't pay attention. Then at the end.....

"Crystal wake up it's ok it's over don't cry sweetie it's ok....."

I listened to Marvin who was calming me down. I didn't realize I was crying why was I crying.

"What happened Marvin?" I asked.

"I don't know you tell me, I was sleeping until I felt you shaking and you started to cry, are okay Crystal what's wrong?" he asked.