Feelings for you :D <3

Hi everyone!! Sorry I always take long D: forgive me D: 

I hope u enjoy this chapter :D PLEASE VOTE FAN AND COMMENT  yeah!....no D:..... please :D

Anyways here you go and check out my other stories Draw e and My wonderland!!! :D

Pretty please :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Marvin! Please come and play playstation with me!" I begged.

 Lately Marvin has been really busy doing Alexander stupid to do list. I only been living with them fir 4 weeks and Alex never gave Marvin to do a lot of chores! Why now!

  "Crystal I want to hang out with you but I have lots of stuff to do," he said with a sad face. Awww 

"Ok I understand... Do your chores quickly then!! So I can beat you in Dance Dance Revolution!" I said with a evil grin.

  "Haha ok I'll try also we both know I'm going to win," with that and Marvin left to do his dumb chores.

 Stupid Alexander!!!

_________________ >3< Hola_____________________________________________

"Please stop giving Alexander so many things for him to do!" I said.

 Alexander was laying down on his...our... bed.

  "Well if you washed your dishes, clean your...."

"OUR ROOM!" Sheesh I made it sound like if we were married.

"Whatever you make alot of mess thats why he has many things to do and anyways why do you care? You wont have to do it you can..."

 "I have no other friends to be with, also you never bother to be around me but him,"

 "Look I'm always busy too myself..."

"Yeah your busy HAVING SEX!Why did you bother saving me for! Why am I here! Why dont you care about me?"I said. I wanted to cry. I dont know its was just to me that he doesnt care about me when he know I need someone.

 He was shocked about what I said. He sighed and said"Come lay dpwn with me,". So I did.

"Look Crystal I do care about you, I dont show it much but I do. I never let anyone close to me. Pretty much I care bout Marvin too thats why I have him living with me. I still felt alone and needed another person.I am addicted to sex crystal yes I'm never around you but... when I noticed you were more comftorble with Marvin but not also me..... I felt more alone. I understand what you are going through if you want I'll stop giving Marvin so much chores,ok?"

I couldnt believe what he said. I didnt know if I should be happy or mad. Happy for telling me the truth and mad because he was givng Marvin so many chores on purpose.

 "Ok, thank you"

   I noticed that our face were really close.WTF! how did we get so close! So close  we could kiss...

 I didnt think it was wrong if we kissed. Yes hes like an old man and I'm only a teenager but to me it didn't seem wrong since he is a vampire so he doesnt age.I started to imagine what would happen if we kissed. I never been kissed before. I imagined he would kiss me softly first then rougher and then slow and he would put his toungue.....

  "Crystal where are you!" shouted Marvin. OH SHIT! I can't believe Imagined that!

"I'm at my room Marvin!!!!" I screamed.

Alexander flinched and said"Sheesh women scream any louder so I can go death!"

"Can vampires go death?"I asked.

 "HAHA No not really" he said cracking up.I don't know why but I luaghed too. It felt right laughing with him. I moved away from him but I was still laughing. I was laughing so hard I had to lay down but instead I ended up falling off the bed.

"Oh my gosh Crystal are you ok!"asked Marvin once he entered the room.

"Y-y-y-yes hahaha I-i-i-i'm k-k-kay" I said stil lauging.

 "OK um I'm done with my chores want to hang out now?"

"Marvin from now on I wont be giving you so much chores, so you can hang out more with Crystal ok?"said Alex

"OK! Thank you sir!"

"Please stop calling me that it makes me feel old just call me by my name,"

"OK sir...um Alex!"

 "Ready for me to beat you in DDR Marvin!"

"Yeah... um I mean NO are you ready..."

"Fuk just go and play already!!!!" shouted Alex.

Tehehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well um I hope you liked it !!! :D sorry for any mistakes! 

Please vote fan comment  :D I asked nicely ^3^ Remember to check out my other stories ^.^