Requests

Let's get this out of the way: None of the characters belong to me. Not even you. I'm pretty sure you own yourselves. I'm also pretty sure you wanna request someone, right? Right? Please? Okay, on to the rules!

  I don't really do lemons or smut so I'm sorry. I might try. I do write limes, fluff, angst, et cetera.

At the end of this chapter there will be a word or line or something, comment on that and put your request(s) there, please.

Rules

One: No ship hate or any hate at all.

Two: Be nice to each other.

Three: Enjoy. Seriously, if you don't enjoy I will find you, come to your house, burst in and... Probably apologize for bursting in, but I will make sure you enjoy this, dang it.

Four:  You can request up to 3 scenarios or plots at a time. So if you want comment 16 times and have three on each, sure. That's okay. Probably get a whole box of cookies for requesting that much.

Five: Depressed!, Pregnant?!, Troll!, Dying!, Male!, Female!, GenderNeutral!, etc. reader requests are acceptable. Pretty much anything !.  You wanna be a neko and have Roxy freak out and cuddle you to death? That's okay.  Do you want to be insane and go on a murderous rampage with Gamzee and then make out while you two are covered in blood? Ooookkaaay then. Wanna accidentally trigger Kankri and get lectured all day?... No? Okay.  Wanna chapter where the Striders fight over you? That's understandable, honestly.  That brings me to the sixth rule.

Six: More than one character maybe be requested in a single plot. For example: Dave, Dirk, Bro X Reader. Or even Karkat, John, Rose, Feferi X Reader. Anything's fine really. Limit up to four characters.

Seven: Please don't get upset if I can't get to yours right at the minute you post it I'm probably doing my summer reading assignment, crying, or crying because school starts on my birthday. (August 8th. I'm gonna die.)

Eight: uh... I don't know. I'll add more probably.

Format of requests

RandomUsername669: Kanaya, Vriska X reader. Maybe we go to the park or something? Female pronouns. = (Acceptable)

0Lolzaur0: Eridan X reader that can't swim. Beach location. = (This is acceptable, but I would like to have pronouns put in the request. I this case, I'd probably use they/them.)

SeptiplierAaaawaaaaaaayyyyyyy:  Karkat x dying! Reader. Fem pronouns. = (If you are going to request yourself dying and having a moment with someone, put how you got hurt. If not, I might put something like: "She fell out of a tree that was on a cliff and broke her back. Dead." Not gonna post that though)

SpintechGodhead: john x reader, male pronouns, high school au maybe. want this to be KINDA normal. Thx.= (Completely OK, but you aren't fooling us, David Elizabeth Strider. I know it's you.)

JerkWadThatIsSuperMean: These SUCK lol! Stop writing, losr! = (Please no. I'm fragile.)

TrOlLlOvEr96969696: Sollux X reader! = (Um.. Sorry. I can't do those unless I have a really cool idea and that's rare. I have to have more information..)

IAmNotARobotNaNaNaNaa: Kankri, Cronus X Overweight! reader. Movie night(horror movie. I love horror movies. ^-^) Female pronouns please? = (This is okay too. Be descriptive so I can do my best to write what you want.)

Okay. Are you ready?

You sure?

Good.

Leave requests....

HERE!!!!