Toucans

My phone had been ringing for over an hour with calls from radio stations all over England. The band was going to be here for a few weeks and I was vey happy to be back home. Australia was nice don't get me wrong, but I grew up here, so I like it better.

            "Molly! Answer that damned phone!" Henry yelled from the other room. He was the boy's security guard for the tour. I laughed, swiping my thumb over the lock screen. I put on my big girl voice and relayed the same message I always did.

            "Is she in here?" Calum asked through the door.

            I begged the skies that they wouldn't come in.

            It was too early for the four of them.

            Then the door slammed open and all of my dreams were crushed.

            "Molly," Calum said so loudly my ears started to ring.

            "What?" I hissed, covering the microphone with my hand.

            "Tell Luke to give me back my underwear," He said seriously.

            "Are you joking?"

            "No," He frowned.

            "You're interrupting my only time of peace and quiet because Luke took your underwear?"

            "It's my toucans!" He stomped his foot. I pinched the bridge of my nose and followed the tan boy into his room. I took three steps in before I walked straight into a very shirtless Ashton.

            "Shit, sorry," I stuttered, placing my hands on his stomach to move out of the way.

            "S'okay," He hummed, popping a hunk of banana into his mouth. I tried to avoid his eyes, as he looked me up and down.

            Why was this boy pretty much always naked?

            Has he never heard of clothes?

            "Luke!" I yelled, banging on the door of the loo.

            "What?" He answered just as loudly.

            "Give Calum back his boxers please!"

            "I don't have any clean ones!" He whined.

            I made a mental note to call for laundry to be done.

            The boys fought over clothes like children while I lied flat on my back on the bed. There was no stopping them once they got going so I usually just waited it out. My eyes flicked upwards as Ashton came to lie beside me, his hand falling down onto my thigh.

            "Can I help you?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

            "You could, but it would be inappropriate with the lads in the room," He winked, his hand slowly creeping up closer to the hem of my shorts. I squirmed under the covers to try and get him off but it was no use.

            "Stop," I mouthed to him as Michael stumbled into the room sleepily to prepare for the day.

            "Do you have my clothes ready too?" Ashton asked, lolling his head back on the cushion.

            "Yes," I sighed, pointing at the tank top and skinny jeans hanging up on the back of the door.

            "Awesome," His cute accent said. I tried to hide the smile as he jumped out of bed and changed as quickly as he could.