New School

So Okeydokey first we go to the highschool and it's awesome. They got a tour by seniors and they got lockers which is cool and so many artists stuff to do but they don't do art so I won't be seeing any cool stuff at home and then we go to my school and once I went in there it sucked then we met the principle I think she was and we had to fill in some stuff ooooh and I'm taking archery isn't that cool and I didn't see a lime for band so I got mad and I wouldn't write anything until we discussed about band so me madré has a paper for learning how to skate and I said yes to that and in gonna be taking piano lessons and basketball then we finally discussed band and I got happy so then after we wrote all that crap down we looked around the school and it's in pods like I wish I took a pic of it but I didn't but I can explain it so when we went in the back there was sections and I went to the 7th grade section cause I'm in 7th grade now and it was just 4 classes in one little square and it was the same for 6th and 8th too but this is the thing that sucks Okeydokey 8th graders can do art and now I have to wait another year to be in art so that's Sucky then we saw the the band hall and all the intruments were new and the lockers were super cool and they had piano everywhere so me and Kaylee started to play the keys then we left and the cafeteria is huge which that's where we were when we were filling stuff out and it's the cafeteria, the auditorium and the storm shelter then we saw the gym and it was getting waxed so we couldn't go in there but we did look through the window and it looked so cool then we went to the elementary school and Kaylee fitted in perfectly and she was already playing with other kids but then we left and stuff and I went to sleep and woke up and Nana said we were going to golden corral but then she found out love and Hip Hop Atlanta reunion was coming on at 7 so we didn't get to go but we getting pizza instead and waiting 35 minutes right now and that's it and oh I forgot to tell you that the pic up there is my schedule and I only have 3 minutes to class cause they're so close so it's fair and now I get to leave at 3 and not 4 now so Okeydokey Baii.

466-words