Chapter 6:Going to vidcon

(I've never been to a vidcon so forgive me if its not what you think it looks like in a vidcon😢)

Amy's pov
(2 days later)

I wake up to smell vegan pancakes.i took out my camera and whispered my intro,"what's up everyone,Amy Graceffa here I'm going to scare Daniel,so let's go"I whispered,I tip toed to downstairs and I held up my camera and screamed"RAH!!!!"Daniel screamed.he covered his face and said"you are just like Joey-"he was cut off when he heard Joey saying,"oh hush pig"I pointed my camera at Joey and said,"what are we doing today?"well today me and Daniel are going to take you to vidcon!"Joey said."y-you mean like in another country?o-on a plane?"I said.Joey nods,"so pack your things because we Leave tomorrow at 12"Daniel said.i went to my room and started packing and put my camera in my bag and took a nap.

(Dream)
4 yr old Amy is on a plane with her mom and dad.

Ladies and gentlemen we are expecting a bit of turbulence."mommy what's going on?"I ask."we are just getting some turbulence dear."my mom answered.she held me and sang as we were getting turbulence."Let's go to the garden,you'll find something waiting right there were you-"my mom was cut of by the plane crashing.

Joey's pov
I woke up to hear crying and screaming.me and Daniel ran to Amy's room to see her crying."Amy wake up!its just a dream!"I said.amy wakes up and then crys while saying,"i-i had a dream I was on a plane with my other parents and then the plane crashed.and this actually happened"she lifts her bang that covers her scar."I-I'm so sorry I didn't tell you this,I didn't want to ruin the trip to vidcon."Amy says.i hugged Amy and said,"it's ok Amy,me and Daniel will always be with you."I said.

Amy's pov

As I hugged Joey and Daniel I started to sing,"let's go to the garden,you'll find something waiting,right there where you left it lying upside down,when you finally find it you'll see how it's fading,the underside's lighter when you  turn it around..."I fell asleep in Joey and Daniel arms."Amy,amy wake up we have to go"Joey whispers.i rubbed my eyes and grabbed my bag and camera and followed Joey and Daniel to the car.i stared at the window as we arrived at the airport.as we boarded the plane I almost had a panic attack but Daniel calmed me down by looking at my brown hazel eyes.we sat in our seats,I was nervous and Joey noticed that so he hugged me and I slowly fell asleep."Amy,wake up we're here."Daniel said.i rubbed my eyes and noticed Joey was still asleep so I took a picture and put it on Instagram.i poked Joey's nose but he still didn't wake up,so me and Daniel pretended that we were still asleep which woke up Joey,"are we here?"he mumbled.i said yes and we went to get our bags and before I knew it there where a lot of fangirls crowding the entrance to vidcon,they where screaming stuff like I SHIP JANIEL!SCREW SHOEY JANIEL IS REAL!my ears where almost bleeding but then someone came up to me and said,"um can you sign this?"he looked nervous but I smiled and said yes."what's your name?"I asked."I-it's Tim."Tim looked nervous."heya Tim my name is Amy Graceffa-Preda,nice to meet you!"I said."T-that's a nice name"he said.i gave him my phone number and the hotel room number I was in.i waved goodbye and me Joey and Daniel went to the panel.after the panel Joey and Daniel where signing papers and other stuff,and me I was watching exploding tnt videos.we were walking back to the hotel to go swimming,I was walking to the pool and sang a bit."lets go to the garden you'll find something waiting,right there where you left it lying upside down,everything stays right where you left it everything stays but it still changes,ever so slightly daily and nightly in little ways when everything stays"

Tim's pov (didn't expect that did you)
I went to the pool when all of a sudden I heard singing,I followed the singing to see Amy walking to the pool.She didn't notice I sat next to her,She almost jumped into the pool when I said,"you have a beautiful voice"I think she was blushing."Tim!what are you doing here?!"she said.her brown hazel eyes were shimmering in the sun,she noticed I was blushing and asked,"do you have a crush on me?"I said"um maybe?"

Amy's pov
I think Tim likes me.my thoughts where screaming"wowie!he likes you!"where we playing in the pool and all of the sudden,he kissed me on the cheek and I started blushing like crazy.he was blushing too,I told him to follow me.i held his hand and we ran to the beach and sat down.i noticed my dads where at the beach too but they didn't see me and Tim.we stared at the sunset and then we held hands,"AMY!"I heard someone yell."oh crap!"I thought,it was Daniel and Joey.

Sorry I left you at a cliffhanger,but I promise after this adopted by story I will do adopted by markiplier soon.peace out ✌️