Chapter 13:doing a musical!

Amy's pov
Me,Tim,and Dil all signed up to be in the upcoming musical in our school.we were all singing to practice,Tim sang Hurricane,Dil sang guns and ships,and I sang Burn.i didn't realize one of the judges was actually my uncle Shane's boyfriend!he was shocked when I hit my night note,they assigned me as the part of Eliza!and they made dil Lafayette and Tim Alexander Hamilton.tho we googled that the actor of Lafayette is the same actor for Thomas Jefferson,so Dil had to be people.he groaned and we laughed,my phone began to ring and I answered it,"hello?"I asked,I hear sobbing on the phone then I hear my dad(Joey) crying,"dad?whats wrong?"I said worryingly."y-your father got into a car accident..."he said,my eyes widened and I ended the call,"what's wrong babe?"Tim asked,I began to cry."m-my dad(Daniel)got into a car accident!"I answered.we drove to the hospital and ran to the hospital room,I gasped as I saw my dad(Daniel)laying in bed with so many cuts and bruises.the doctors say he'll be in a coma...

4 weeks later

Amy's pov
Today was to musical night,my dad(Joey)had a surprise for me but I didn't know what it was.when everyone was singing who lives,who dies,who tells your story?i stepped up and began to sing,I saw both of my dads waving at me.i had a bit of tears in my eyes as I sang,"and when my time is up,have I done enough?will they tell my story?oh...can I show you what I'm proudest of?"the background vocals sang,"the orphanage..."once the show ended everyone was clapping even my dads.we all took a bow and Tim kissed me I front of everyone,after I shook everyone's hands I saw my dad's and hugged them both."you did great Amy,we're so proud of you!"they said,I hung my Eliza outfit in my closet and went to bed.

Amy's dream
I was teaching my son how to play the piano,"un,deux,trois,quatre,cinq,six,sept,huit,neuf..."he sang.i clapped,"bravo!"I said,he smiled and said,"thank you mommy!"

End of Amy's dream

Sequel?
Yay
Or
Nah

Sorry this chapter is short but I need you guys to chose:

Sequel
I'm not ok-a sabriel book
Continue JACKABOY the water bender
Continue Hamilton:YouTube edition

This is your choice...chose wisely,..