Chapter 12:finally home!

Sup bitches I'm back!

Amy's pov
After weeks and weeks of traveling the tour finally ended!well until we had to U.K. one. but I'm not gonna talk about that tour.i returned to school and saw Tim was waiting for me,"hey babe!"he said kissing my cheek,"I missed you so much Tim!"I said hugging him."excuse me?"a person said,me and turned around to see a boy with an emo hair cut wearing a gamer shirt,"can you tell me were room 376 is?"he asked.me and and Tim smiled,"sure!"Tim said as we led the new kid to English class."thank you so much,my name is Dil!whats your name?"he asked,"I'm amy and this is my boyfriend Tim!"I said.we sat in our seats then after class we decided to sneak out of school to see Hamilton!we were going to do it at our school so we needed to see what it was like!i loved ELIZA!Dil liked Lafayette and Tim liked Alexander Hamilton,when I got back home I saw my uncle Shane."uncle Shane!"I said hugging him."hello queen!"he said smiling,but soon that smile faded."what's wrong?"I asked worried,storm began to lick my hand."well I want to propose to my boyfriend but I don't know if he'll say yes!"he explained."of course he'll say yes!"I exclaimed.

So yes bitches I'm back,I decided fuck this I ain't discontinuing this book anymore!