Duodecim: Brothers

The mayor from Cocoyasi City gave us a decent amount of money even though we said it was free of charge.

"(Y/n)...", whispered Lami. I opened my eyes to see her ghostly brown ones. "Hey, Princess.", i smiled. Currently, Zoro was driving to our luck and Law was navigator because Zoro broke the GPS in a fit.

"Do you think Onii-sama will ever see me?", she asked. "Yes... Eventually... Lami.....", I whispered as I fell asleep again.

Law P.O.V.

"Lami...", I heard (Y/n) whisper. I turned to see the imago there with her. "Law do I take a left or right?", asked Zoro. "Right...", I mumbled out.

"I know shes beautiful but staring wont let her know.", chuckled Zoro. I sat back and looked at the road; (y/n) had disappeared for 10 years and when I least expected it she appears with a imago and a demon...

One of the Seven Commanders of Hell... I looked at Zoro. He looked ordinary, no demon aspects appeared but I knew he was the same demon from 5 years back. "Youre a Commander, right Zoro-ya?", I asked.

He smiled but kept his eyes on the road. "Yeah, Rank 5, Ira... I am Wrath and thats part of the seven sins...", he said. "So the seven deadly sins are the Commanders of Hell?", I asked.

"Yeah, each one represents the sins that we are given...", he sighed. "What about Cupido?", I asked, carefully. "She is Rank 1, Commander of Commanders; Lust. Highest rank out of all of us, she is loved by all and desired by many even the Devil.", smirked Zoro.

"D-Do you want her, too?", I asked, actually surprised that she was a high rank and not a lower rank. "Cupido is like an older sister to me, she and I go back.... Way back.", he chuckled.

"Mind telling me the story while we drive to the next city?", I asked, genuinely curious to know their history. "Sure, Law.", he smiled.

"Back when I was an angel in Aurae, I wasnt very wanted by many because I would get.... Lost. I was constantly accompanied by another angel but every angel that was put with me, annoyed me and I would hurt them, finally it was decided by the Greatest Archangel that one of them would accompany me; all seven archangels were asked to line up and then asked who would volunteer as my guide and teacher. She instantly walked up to me and took me away, apologizing that that everyone treated me that way.
She taught me to be a better angel, then Lucifer decided to challenge God and she was by his side, she was deeply in love with him and she would follow him to the depts of Hell, which she did... Then, Lucifer changed and she didnt want to be by his side... She said she realize what she had done but never asked for the Creators forgiveness.", finished Zoro.

"Why did she choose me?", I asked. "She kinda has a thing for you.", grinned Zoro. I felt my face flush red and Zoro laughed.

A Commander of Hell... No the Commander of Commanders had a thing for me?

We heard a motocycle and Zoro's eyes widen as he grinned. "You know them?", I asked him.