Chapter 3

Our eyes were probably locked on each other's for probably thirty seconds.

My stomach churned.

"Hey! Araura! What are u looking at?" Alyssa shouted, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry. Wanna race?" I said pretending as if nothing happened.

""Fuck yes!" She replied with excitement.

I kicked the wall with the back of my feet, giving me a push/boost.

I was now inches away to the other side. Almost winning Alyssa...but something suddenly scraped me at my ankle.

"OWW!!"

"What the heck? What happened?" Alyssa asked.

"I honestly don't know. I think something or someone hurt me." I responded with slight pain in my voice.

I exited the pool,realizing I could barely walk and I took a seat on one of the couches. Alyssa gently grabbed my foot and placed it upon the couch. The pain that I felt was similar to the feeling of a burn but a really bad one.

I looked closer and it was huge. It wasn't a burn but an injury. It felt as if someone took a blade or a knife and cut my skin. It bled a lot.

My mind was going blank...my vision was fading...my body was starting to feel numb.

-----------------
"Are u feeling better?" Someone said to me as I opened my eyes and blinked trying to let the fuzziness go away.

My vision was now clear and I realized I was not at the party anymore. Rays of sunlight were trying to escape through the blinds.

It was morning.

I quickly scanned through the surroundings.

I was in a bedroom but as far as I could tell, it was definitely not my bedroom. The room was lade out very tidy.

The walls were painted in a very light blue that were neatly covered with a few picture frames of family portraits and the other half, wallpapers of footballers.

Wait....whoa...footballers....nonono
I'm not in....?
Wait if I am did we..?
Why am I here?
How did I even end up here?
What the hell happened last night?

I slowly moved to the side and raised my body off the bed realizing I was not in my swim suit anymore but in someone else's clothing. I was wearing a huge black t-shirt and some random shorts.

How the heck?

I quickly got on my feet feeling as if nothing happened to my ankle. I passed my hand on my my injured area realizing it was not there anymore.

What the hell is happening?

"Yeah I know it's not there anymore. Last night when I got some stuff to clean it and put a bandage on, it disappeared...I don't know how but...." the strange unknown voice said but I cut the person off.

"Ethan?"

I slowly turned around.

"Yea?"

I looked at him in surprise that it was actually him. That I'm actually in his room. How much worse can this get?

He was shirtless. He had the the most perfect pecks that matched with his six pack and he had bed head hair. Like this cannot not be real. I could've sworn on my grave that this is a dream.

"How did I end up here and why am I here? Did we...."

"What no! We did not and the reason you are here is because the moment your ankle surprisingly healed the police arrived since the neighbors had a complaint about us making noise but you were still asleep. Alyssa didn't want to go home since her and your parents would get pissed if they saw your injury. And yes it was that bad. So I offered for her to come over at my place. She's on the couch right over to your left. Don't worry but I've gotta ask....how did u.....never mind" Ethan said.

"What? How did I what?"I asked annoyingly yet curious.

"How did you heal your ankle like that...you know?"

"How would I know? I was asleep. But this never happened to me before."

"Ou."

"Yeah"

"You wanna head down and get some breakfast? We could talk about what happened last night after filling our stomachs."

"Yeah, sure, no problem. I'm just gonna go wake up Alyssa."