Chapter 1

Have u ever had those mornings when you wake up and say "Today's gonna be a great day!"
But then somehow as you get off u feel exhausted and realized that you have Spanish orals and remembered that you didn't practice cause you were up whole night gossiping with your friends about this one boy,Ethan, who we may never get to be in a relationship with.

Well....today was that day. To be honest it feels like everyday waking up into the world of nightmares. "Araura!" shouted mom who disturbed me from my conversation with my conscience.
"I'll be down in a sec mom!"I shouted as loud as possible hoping the sound waves passes through my bedroom door.
----------------------------
"Good morning boys and girls!" said our Spanish teacher.

Omg I'm gonna fail this test...I'm
really hoping not to mess this up in front of Ethan..if I do..I don't wanna see his face again..like EVER!

"Araura?" Miss probably called my name 10 times since she finally caught my attention while everyone was laughing at me in their seats.

Holy crap this day has already started off worst than I even imagined!

I stood up and recited the paragraph that lay in front of me on the piece of paper.

Miss then cut me between my reading,
"Muy bien!"

Everyone clapped and I shyly sat down with a growing smile on my face.
I peeked to my left where Ethan sat and he was looking at me with a smile too and was also clapping. It was kind of weird seeing this happening since I was a very awkward and antisocial person and he is the captain of the football varsity team but I turned my face forward and said to myself, "I'm gonna pass my orals. Hopefully. "