0.3

"nice place." i said as i wandered around Ryan's apartment.

"thanks." he said from behind me.

within seconds Ryan had grabbed me by my waist and had me pinned up against the wall, with his own body.

i groaned. "Fuck Ryan, chill."

"i cant chill when I'm around you, you drive me crazy." he mumbled before attacking my neck for the second time today.

i felt him start to push his hips into me as he kissing down my neck. I let out a breathy moan and i felt him smirk against my skin.

i felt my phone begin to vibrate in my pocket. i pushed Ryan away and answered it.

"hello?"

Ryan smirked at me and got onto his knees and began unzipping my shorts. i glared at him as he fully pulled them down.

"Hey! My parent's are flipping out cause the school called and said you skipped." my cousin's voice yelled through the phone.

i bit my lip as Ryan kissed up my thighs.

"I'm.-" i slapped a hand over my mouth as Ryan's tongue flicked and circled around my clit.

"sorry what was that?" Lucy asked, confused.

"I said i'm sorry, tell them be home later." i said quickly.

Ryan added a finger inside me and started pumping, slowly.

"No! April. You need to come home now." She yelled.

Ryan added a second finger and began going faster. he then continued to suck at my clit again.

i moaned loudly into my hand as i came.

"Are you okay?" Lucy asked.

oh fuck i kinda forgot about her for a second.

"Yeah yeah, sorry. I cant be home right now I'll call you later." i said out of breath and hung up.

I buttoned and zippered my shorts up and slapped Ryan's shoulder as hard as i could.

"fuck." he groaned.

"You should be thanking me. damn." he said, running his shoulder.

"That wasnt even funny." i said.

"You enjoyed every second of it, dont lie."

"Whatever Ryan." i said tossing myself onto his couch.

My phone beeped and i looked at the text.

Lucy : if you dont come home now, they are going to send your ass back to your mothers. and we both know that won't end well.