New to the Neighborhood

You stood in front of your new home, just staring at it. You where wearing a hoodie so no one would know your a Neko girl. You where excited to meet everyone in the neighborhood. You walked about 4 feet away from the house until "(Y/n), come back and help with the box's! I can't do this myself you know!" Your mom yelled from the car.

You turned around and back to the house to help. You wanted it to get it done as fast a possible. You enter the house with a box and set it down and looked out the window. As you looked out, you saw some people across the street walking over.

"Need any help?" The one with green hair asked. "Oh, Yeah you can help." Your mom said to them taking a box inside. You ran outside and introduced yourself. "Hi! Im (Y/n), Whats your name's?" You said to them in a happy tone. "Im Chris! this is Ted and my little brother Aiden!" The one with blond hair yelled out. "Nice to meet you." Ted said. "Freak's." Aiden mumbled to himself. "Hey! I heard that!" You yelled being offended.

"Its fine! He didn't mean it!" Chris said shaking his brother slowly but roughly. "Ow you freak, stop it!" Aiden yelled getting Chris to stop. "Ok, well thanks for offering to help." you said in a nice tone.

You finished getting the last box in the house, you sat down on a chair and just took a moment to catch your breath. Your mom invited Chris, Ted, and Aiden inside for dinner to thank them for helping. as you where breathing hard, You accidentally purred. They looked at you and Chris got up with excitement "You can purr!" He said happily. "Uh, yes, is that normal!" You asked in worry. "No! I just love cats and I wish I could purr!" Chris said.

Your mom finished dinner and brought it to the table. "So, you can purr. Thats weird." Aiden said while poking at his food. "Its not weird! its adorable!" Chris said arguing with his brother. Ted just sat there drinking his juice. They then got done arguing and just ignored each other.

After dinner they left and you where able to explore your new neighborhood. You looked around, nothing special, But then you saw a cat walking on the sidewalk in front of you. "Hey there kitty." You said gently while purring. The cat came up to you but then was pulled away from someone. "Oh, sorry is that your cat!" You said looking up at the person. It was Chris.

"Oh hey Chris! sorry, was this your cat?" You asked while standing up. "No, but it will join my cat army!" He said hugging the cat. "A... Cat army?" You asked in a questioning tone. "Yes, we must defeat those horrible dog's!" Chris said while hugging the cat more. "Oh," You said with a worried face. "But what if it has an owner!" You said. "Oh, There are lots of homeless cats around here." He said holding the cat.

After a conversation with Chris, You went home, you where tired and went to sleep.

Chapter by ArionicStix