Surprise dad visit

*Later*

"Reader! Aiden left if you want to come out now!" Your mom said threw the door. "Grr. Fine!" you said opening the door after two more minutes making sure your mom left. You met face-to-face with Chris who was waiting impatiently for you. "Finally! Gosh what took you so long! Did you have to pee that badly that it took you half an hour!" Chris argued. "Grr! Shut up." You whined. You didn't feel like complaining. "Hahah. Its fine! I still love you!" He said so calmly. This made you blush. You went back into the bathroom and closed the door. "Ehhhhhhhh" You started yelling a bit.

Chris opened the door. Which scooted you a bit behind the door, cause you forgot to lock it and you where sitting in front of the door. "You get flustered easily you know." Chris explained looking at you who was currently behind the door now. That kinda made you a bit mad. You got up and took a breath. You and Chris walked out of the bathroom and into your room. "Just so you know i don't get flustered. I get inspired and need to go to the bathroom when i am." You said trying to come up with an excuse. Chris pet your head and left. "Okay bye!" You hissed. "Reader! Someone is here Chris said from your door.

You got up and looked down the stairs along with Chris who was curious too. "YOUR HERE! Reader is upstairs with one of her friends!" Your mother said to the "Mysterious" person who was here. "Quick run!" You yelled/whispered to Chris who already started running quietly. "Reader!" You heard a male voice said behind you as you began running. Chris looked at you from your room on the floor and waved bye. You gave Chris a grudging look. You turned around and saw who it was. It was your dad. It startled you and you squealed and ran like a cat the rest of the way up the stairs. and into your room laying on the floor with Chris who tried to calm you down as your heart was pounding from the startle.

"Reader? Its me! Is this your friends here!" Your dad asked pointing at Chris who was currently petting you. "D-dad!" You cheered getting up making Chris move over a bit to not get hit by your hand. As you ran to your dad and hugged him. I wish i could do that honestly... Sadly no. But Reader actually cares about her dad. Anyways, continuing. You pinned your ears up and waved your tail. "Heh. Okay kid your going to kill me if you like to hug this tight!" Your dad teased. "Sorry," You stopped hugging your dad "Its just you where gone for so long on that business trip in Japan!" You whined. "Heh! Well sorry!" He said. Also by the way. Her dad is half(ish) cat thats why Reader is half cat or a neko.

Chris came up to you after your dad left to go help your mom. "Is that your dad?" He asked. "Yes idiot!" You yelled. Wasn't it obvious. Well obviously not. Chris had to go cause he had work tomorrow so you just hanged out around the house, waiting for dinner. After what felt like an hour you finally had dinner and went to bed until Chris texted you, at like what. 11:30

Chris: Hey!!!

You: Chris i thought you said you had to work tomorrow!

Chris: I now, i do, Im just bored.

You turned off your phone to have the notifications stop and just went to bed. You hated when your friends would text you at like 1 in the morning Yeah. Im totally not hinting to anything. *Smirk* You went to bed and slept nice, That stupid closet was uncomfortable.

Okay that was my chapter. Once again another boring chapter but the story is maybe gonna get good after this. Cause me and Ame are planning on ending this story soon, then public our Aiden x Reader which is going pretty good so far. Even though there is one chapter. -Oni

Chapter by: