Fandom already

Dash:yes she told me your names and you two are her brothers?
Blitz:y-yes*faints*
Dash:okay did he just do that??
Scootaloo:yep!
Scootatoll:blitzy you okay*pokes his head*
Blitz:*gets up*yep.... Heh..... Let's go to school *said borely*
Scootaloo:awwwww....... Dash you ready?
Scootaroll:come on?!
Dash:*sees boys running towards her*oh shoot! *runs off*BYE!
Blitz:*sees boys past them running after dash*why does she have to be so hawt and nice!
Scootaloo and scootaroll:BLITZ!
~they all go to school~
Blitz:*thinking about dash*
(Do I like her?no....... I love her! But what if she doesn't Like me back? Gah I can't stop thinking about her I mean her looks, personally, eyes, hair, smile, and her voice like sersly I love her I want to protect her! *bumps into rainbow dash*I-Im S-so s-sorry r-rainbow d-dash I w-wasnt l-looking w-where I w-was g-going! Dash:blitz it's okay! I'm used to it!
Blitz:y-you ar-arent h-hurt a-are y-you?!
Dash:no I'm fine sersly!
Blitz:are yo-you s-sure?
Dash:yea.want to hang out?
Blitz:(why am I sounding like butter scotch jeez I never in my life acted like this before!)
S-sure!
Dash:cool see ya later!
Blitz:b-bye! *blushes*(I'm in love) *walks to his first class (math) *
V. P Luna:*walks in the classroom*hello everyone I'm going to teach you for today because Mrs. Love (blitzs mom"cadence")is late
today. And a new student arrived today! *signaling dash to come in side*
Dash:*walks in and sees boys drowling at her but sees blitz with his face blushing and staring at her*hi everyone my names, rainbow dash! You can call me dash or dashie if you want! *smiles*
Blitz:(I swear that smile is so cute I want to kiss her so badly!)
Luna:okay miss dash you may sit next to blitz*seeing blitz the only one sitting by himself*
Dash:okay!
*sits next to blitz*
Blitz:(OMG DASH IS SITTING NEXT TO ME OMG IM SOOOO HAPPY WOOOOOO OKAY NOW IM STARTING TO SOUND LIKE PINKIE BEAR, PINKIE PIE, AND BUBBLE BERRY!)
all the boys:*sees dash sit next to the blushing blitz*ughhhhh. Oh come on!