daddy zerk

Harry said I love u I said I love you back we missed the night away and then we made our way back. when we got to iceland jj, ethan ,josh and vikk started vlog and tobi went off with birgitta to the coffee shop and Harry told me to stay there he went off the get a presant he came back with something behind his back he said I couldn't have it yet.

Birgittas POV
And then we went to blue lagoon and eat and after that tobi says too me "babe can we go out and u can show me the city of ?" Of course i said.

Jennas POV
Birgitta tells me that she and tobi are going out I ran over to get to give her a hug. Harry asked what am I doing I look over at birgitta she nodds I look at tobi he nodds I look over at Harry and he looks confused I say birgitta and tobi are going out he looks at them two holding hands it was so cute.

I look at the sidemen and ask them to see if they want to go to a cafe (or kaffi)
and when we got to the cafe Harry asks do you want to go out with me I said "yes" we kissed and hugged. After the cafe birgitta and tobi ended up skating on ice and we meet josh and jj there and then me and harry came and we all skated and then the rest of the sdmn came and ethan fell over so many times and vikk aswell.
So after the ice skating trip tobi said do u want to be in the vlog birgitta got scared birgitta said "i didnt know if tobis fan would like me" so she said "not this time" "okay" so tobi walked away and started to vlog and said *okay guys soo i have too tell u all something when i get back from the iceland trip* after like 10 mins harry tripped over on u and looked in to your eyes and harry kissed me.So we get back to the hotel tobi started to ask birgitta weird quiestons like "do u like simon? cuz he saw me looking at simon" birgitta said "no babe not at all" we hugged we got into bed and birgitta said "good night babe" and we felled asleep. Me and harry went back to the hotel he pushed me onto the bed and we started Kissing couldn't hear a thing so jj came to our room and jumped on Harry's back I varied on jj started getting grossed out so jj left out and he started...