.3.

The small blonde parked up in the nearly empty garage. Emily now lived in an apartment suite a few blocks away, meaning her car was missing, along with her parents, as they were abroad working, as per usual.
The only car there was their house keepers, the other staff had to park around the back.

She retrieved her house keys from her purse, grabbing it from the passenger side as she left the car, locking it, then the garage before strolling up to the front door.
"Good first day Miss?" One of the maids enquired as she saw the blonde enter the foyer and head straight for the stairs
A simple huff left the blondes lips, throwing the maid a polite smile before she ascended the steps toward her room.

She was still pissed at James, but she couldn't stop thinking about him
A small growl escaped her lips at the thought of what he said, that he hadn't chosen the chick, but flirted with her constantly throughout the day.
Why was she so foolish? Constantly falling under his flirtatious spell?

She pushed open her door, passing through the mini entrance where her Mac sat upon a glass desk, her school books beside it, the plush white chair tucked in neatly. She placed her purse on the chair before entering the archway into her actual bedroom. She sat at her white vanity and put her hair into a messy bun, before putting away her makeup from that morning, arranging it neatly.

Her phone buzzed suddenly in her purse, startling her from the serene state of mind.
She grabbed the device before sitting on her bed, which was still neatly made from that morning.

A missed call, from James. She scoffed and ignored current incoming call from the same number, before tossing the cellphone aside and heading to her walk in wardrobe.
Her teeth grazed her lip as she chose a red lacy bra and matching panties, along with her black, silk house coat. She'd choose what to wear after.

She needed a hot shower, after a long day with James arrogance and Michelle's bitchiness her muscles were tensed and knotted, not to mention that she was still needing to relax from her first cheer rehearsal of the year. Sure they hadn't worked out but she was head cheerleader, another job taken over from her sister once she'd left.

The small girl stepped into her ensuite and ran the shower, allowing the water to heat as she undressed. Steam filled the room, luring the teen into the shower, allowing the hot water to run over her body, the scent of vanilla captivating her.

James nervously sat in his car, deciding whether or not to turn into her driveway. Was it too soon? Would she snap again?
He looked down at the neatly arranged bouquet of red roses in his passenger seat. He knew she loved them, he secretly left one for her each valentines after all.

He swallowed his pride and knew he had to face Riley, he'd pissed her off.
The usually cocky boy turned up the drive and parked up, taking a deep breath and collecting the roses before leaving the car.