The beginning

If you didn't already know my name's Milah.It was some heroic night where it all began. I was at the lion's inn and I had just finished a job in London to assassinate Rowlin Terry, a lord who was hated by many. A lot of people wanted him dead so I consider my job a gift... Well usually my job is a gift... I kill rich If they happen to be in my way, I don't know much about them but most of them seem like snobs so I can benefit others by taking snobs away whilst also getting me riches for meself sounds like the perfect way to live. Now, if I'm not killing snobs I'd be at the lions inn, My favourite place on the face of this land, my home. Everyone there knows me and they love the stories that I tell of my jobs. You see I don't have friends. Friends are not needed, my boys at the inn are my brothers. They taught me almost everything I know; for example they taught me how to fight, how to drink, how to shoot, how to act, how to ride and how to speak. They might aswell have raised me, my mother died giving birth to me and my dad abandoned me near the inn when I was 6. The boys noticed me on the road and saw some use in me so they took me in and thought I would be a good bar tender. Anyway, enough of that. right, back to that night; I was telling the story of how I killed Lord R. Terry to everyone in the inn, including the boys. before I get you confused, the boys aren't assasins like me. They work at the inn, you see and it's just their duty to know how to fight incase a bastard comes in and isn't willing to pay for his drink. Normally, I would be friends with many other assasins (men) but there are 3 reasons why I'm not. 1. They all hate me because I'm the only woman assasin in England  2. They hate me because I'm a woman 3. Who needs friends when you have brothers!
Anyway, once I told my story to everyone, a hooded man came up to me and mentioned he had a job for someone like me. It was to assassinate Princess Delilah of England

I agreed as soon as he gave me a suitable price, because why should I do anything to a princess without getting payment? I kill rich men? yes. Do I kill ladies? no. Do I kill royalty? Well I've never done it before but why not. I don't kill ladies because they're not able to fight back and before you think "but you're a lady" No! I'm not a lady! I'm a woman. So therefore I don't kill ladies. However if I'm getting payed by someone to do so and the lady happens to be filthy rich I guess I can bend my own rules.