Chapter 1

Bethany's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like hell. It's been like this. I hate being ill all the time. All I want is a normal happy life. I sigh and sit up and a wave of sickness hits me, I shoot out of bed and run into my bathroom and heave in the toilet.

"Bethany?! Bethany, are you okay?" Maggie cries out, running into my room. I heave again.

"I'm fine, it's nothing." I said, she shook her head and walked over to me and sat next to me, rubbing my back.

"No it's not. Bee it needs to stop." she muttered. I look at her, flashing the toilet.

"How? How can it stop?! There is no cure!" I scream. She sighed.

"I wish there was a cure." Maggie mumbled.

"So do I Maggie, so do I." I whisper. I get up, brush my teeth, walk back into my room,  sit on my bed and look at her.

"So what now?" she asks.

"Hmm... I know! How about we go out tonight." I said.

"Where?"

"To the club."

She gasped, "The Ghoul Club! But we aren't eighteen." She said.

"The Ghoul Club is for people our age too! Not just eighteen years old!' I said. "Maggie, we only have this year left 'til I'm gone. And I want to spend more time with you." I said. Maggie sighed and nodded.

"Mum should let us go." She muttered. I nodded.

"She will. She wants us to hang out more." I say, smiling.

"Maggie! Bethany! Breakfast!" mum yelled.

"Coming!" we called back and went down stairs. Once we sat down and started eat pancakes, I looked at mum.

"Mum, can Maggie and I go to the Ghoul Club?" I ask. Her eyes widen.

"Why?" she asked.

"Mum, I don't have long and I want to spend more time with Maggie." I stated. She sighed.

"Alright, just be careful. You know your body will shut down if you have alcohol." She said, I rolled my eyes.

"Mum, I hate that stuff. And Maggie knows I will kill her if tries that stuff." I said, looking at Maggie. She looked up at me.

"What? Why would I drink? I have to keep an eye on you Bee." She said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

-----------------

Sorry it took so long. But now it's finally up.

Vote, comment and share!!!!

Laters!!!!!!!!