Chapter 2

Maggie's P.O.V

I worried about my sister... I lot. Ever since she became ill, all our parents do is worry, at first I hated it. Bethany was getting everyone's attention and I wasn't, then reality hit like a ton of bricks and I knew I was jealous of someone who was dying. When I found Bethany in the toilet throwing up, I knew right away that I won't have her for long. I sigh and look at her driving to the Ghoul Club. Her red hair wasn't a bright and fake. You see, Bethany has sandy blonde hair, but mum lets her dye it every now and then. Bee's blue eyes no longer dark as the ocean, now going grayish and her skin... Was a soft pale cream, now... almost transparent; ghostly even. Bethany was taller then me and I'm taller then her. I look out the window. It didn't take us too long to get ready, only 20 minutes. I was happy to spent more time with her again. When I was only a baby Bethany was always with me and when she turned 15, she stopped hanging out with me, I knew something was wrong but nothing like this! I truly wish someone could save my sister.

"We are here." She whispered.

"Let's hope nothing happens." I whisper.

Bethany's P.O.V

The club was fun, though Maggie was watching me a lot making sure that I didn't get sick and so far, I was fine... For now. Maggie went and got us a coke each. I felt dizzy, my head hurt and my body felt stiff.

"Here you go sis." Maggie says, handing me my drink. I smile at her and take a sip, my stomach heaved, I gave my drink back to her and ran for the restroom.

"Bethany!" My sister called out. I close the door and locked it. "Bethany! Bethany! Open the door please! Let me in!" Maggie yelled, banging on the door. I heaved into the toilet.

"Go away Maggie!" I cried and heaved again. I gasped and saw blood. A sob escaped my lips.

"Bethany?! What's going on? What happened?!" Maggie yelled. She banged on the door again. my vision started to go black stops and darken.

I gasped, "Help me." I cried and then blacked out.

Maggie's P.O.V

She wasn't replying to me as I called out to her. The last thing I heard from her was 'help me' and after that... nothing. I continue to banging on the door, panicking.

"Um... sorry to bother you. But um, is there anyone in there?" a musical voice says. I turn to see a young handsome man standing there with a concern look.

"Y-yes. My sister. She isn't feeling well and came into here, but she isn't replying to me." I said. He leans his head to the side.

"Oh god!" he says, banging on the door. He hit it really hard and the door flew open. There was Bethany, lying on the ground with blood and vomit around her. I gasped. He went over to her and picked her up in bridle style.

"Bethany?" I whispered. She didn't reply to me.

"Follow me." He mumbled softly. I nodded and followed him.

--------------------

Sorry that is short and that I haven't updated for a while. I have had writers block.