A/N

Ok so since my last update, I've gotten quite a few private messages, so i'lll be answering them here:
"Why don't you ship Appledash?"
Well, it's a tad complicated but i'll try and explain. You see, I have a crush on a guy who's like Rainbow Dash, and I think of myself as a Pinkie Pie like character (bubbly on the outside, tough on the inside). And one of my, I guess enemies, actually two, I am almost positive have crushes on this guy, and they're like Applejack.
"Why do you keep saying to read your other books?"
Well, I feel that this is my most read book, which it is. But I don't want to get popular off of one book, like, "One hit wonder" kind of thing, so I want my other books to be just as popular.
"Do you have a YouTube channel?"
Sadly, no. I'm only **, oh, right.
"Will you be doing a face reveal?"
I've been thinking about doing one, if I do, it will probably be posted in a different book, to get it more reads.
"Why did you stop adding pictures?"
Well, I found it very time consuming to have to find a picture for each part. Oops, forgot to turn that off, anyway, I understand it helps you imagine the story better, but it takes up half my writing time to try and find a picture to go with what I imagine. By not adding pictures, it doubles my writing time, giving you better, longer chapters!

I hope this helped answer your questions! Until next time, stay cool my brony buds!
-Gamerloo