Video Games (Smut)

Nobody was home so Jude took the opportunity to take advantage of an empty house.
Jude brought Noah over to play "video games", but he had something else in mind.
As Noah was picking out a game Jude walked up behind him and started kissing his neck. Noah shuddered and tried to play it off and kept looking through the games.  "Cmon, I know you want to. Did you really think I brought you to my empty house to play video games?" Noah dropped the games and Jude brought his hands to Noah's hips.

Jude kissed and nipped behind Noah's ear and Noah let out a small moan. Jude grinned in satisfaction. Jude brought his hands up under Noah's shirt and traveled his hands up and down rubbing circles. Noah turned around and slammed his lips to Jude's. They broke apart panting and Noah dipped into Jude's neck and left a hickey and licked over it. Jude had his hands grabbing Noah's ass and Noah had his hands in Jude's back pockets.

"How about.... We.... Go.... Upstairs huh?" Jude asked between kisses. Noah just nodded and they couldn't keep off of each other. Once they got to Jude's room Jude pushed Noah back on his bed. Noah crawled backwards and they both took off their shirts.

With Jude on top on Noah making out and grinding each others hard ons with moans filling the room, the door slammed open. Jude looked in horror.

"Connor!?"

Part 2?