I Trust You (smut)

Both boys on Noah's bed, home alone. Both very in the moment.

With each other's lips.
Noah and Jude both are ready to give theirselves to each other, they just haven't been alone at the right time. But now, now felt like it. Noah was no virgin, however, Jude was so he wanted to give himself to someone he truley loves and trust. Noah.

"How far do you want to take this?" Noah whispered into Jude's ear. He nibbled on the boy's neck as he waited for the answer.

Jude breathed heavily, the playful nips tickling in an erotic way he hadn't experienced before. "All the way, Noah. I want you to take me all the way," he sighed.

"You want me to fuck you? Are you sure you're ready?" Noah asked with a look of concern.

Jude smiled. "Yeah, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me."

Noah gave Jude the brightest smile, one of Jude's favorite things about Noah. Noah leaned up to kiss Jude really hard, all passion and love.

"I uh, I never did this before as you know. Should I just push you back and—"

"No, You gotta loosen me up a bit first. We need lube, too. I have some in my drawer. Hold on." As Noah got out the lube, they both got completely undressed and crawled under Noah's covers. With Noah under Jude, they had never felt so close. Skin on skin.

Noah laid back, pulling his legs apart, revealing his most intimate of places.

Jude couldn't help but stare at the sight before his beautiful, beautiful boyfriend. He felt so lucky to have him. Jude took the tube and squirted it on his finger, getting it nice and slick. He pressed it against Noah's opening, waiting for permission to take it further.

"Go ahead. Go easy, little bit at a time," Noah instructed. He took a deep breath and waited for the sensation he knew was coming. He may have technically been a virgin, but he had penetrated himself with his fingers many times.

Noah grunted, but Jude simply leaned down and kissed Noah. "It's okay. Just tell me what to do."

"Wiggle your finger around, see if you can feel my—" Noah stopped the moment he felt Jude's finger brush against his prostate. "That's it, right there! Keep rubbing that spot!"

Suddenly intrigued by this reaction, Jude did as told and continued to rub inside, sending Noah into moans and contractions.

"Add another finger," Noah said softly. Jude slid his finger out and lubed up another. Very slowly he pressed against the other teen's hole until it gave way enough to let him in. He sought out that special spot again, knowing when he had hit it by the look of pure pleasure on his boyfriend's face.

After a third finger, Noah was ready. "You gotta go real slow. You loosened me up but it's still big. Lube up real good and then just slowly go."

Jude nodded and leaned forward, kissing Noah. "Tell me how you want me every step of the way, okay?" Noah chuckled "Jude, babe, you're doing great. I trust you." Noah kissed his boyfriend again.

Taking the tube again, Jude slathered up his cock until it was nice and slick. He let it brush up against the tender opening he would very soon be sliding himself into.

"Go ahead. Slow."

Nervously, Jude pressed against the tight muscle, taking care not to let himself thrust in too deep. The head in and he stopped, waiting for Noah to adjust. When he saw the look of approval on his face, he slid in a little deeper. Before Jude knew it, he was buried to the hilt inside Noah.

"Just wait a sec. When I'm ready, pull back a bit and then thrust back in. You can go faster every few times. Just read my face to know what's okay," the brunette instructed. He could see apprehension in Jude's face. He pulled him down and kissed him, whispering to him. "I'm okay. I want this. You want this. We're gonna do this together."

Jude smiled and pulled back halfway, then slid himself all the way back in. Noah let out a quiet whimper when Jude's hard on hit the right spot. He repeated the process several times, speeding up a little bit every few thrusts. He found it easier and easier as the tight opening adjusted to the size of Jude's dick going in and out. The faster he got, the more the bed started to sqweek and hit the wall, and they loved all of it. The boys moans and groans got louder and the breathing got faster.

"Faster!" Noah ordered. Obliging him, Jude sped up even more causing the bed to be full on hitting the wall, reading the looks on his boyfriends face. All he saw was pure pleasure and ecstasy. Noah was chewing his bottom lip, whimpering and moaning louder and louder.

"Let's change up," Jude suggested. Noah hopped up and then bent over with his ass up. Without hesitation, Jude lined himself up again and penetrated him balls deep. The sudden thrust made Noah's toes curl, he wondering if he would even be able to last.

Jude leaned down to whisper to his loud, hot, boyfriend. "I love this. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll beg me to stop," he said. Jude didn't think he'd be one to dirty talk, but his primal instincts took over and spoke for him. "Damn I love your ass!"

"Fuck Jude! Fuck me. Fuck, go harder!" Noah mumbled, his face flat against the bed. Needing no more encouragement, Jude did just that. He slammed himself in, over and over again. His hands clutching Noah's hips, keeping him in place. The sensations were intensifying dramatically. Both teens knew they wouldn't last much longer.

"I think I'm gonna cum, Jude!" Noah exclaimed. He reached down and began to touch himself, stroking in rhythm with Jude's thrusting. Without further warning, he was spraying the comforter with his load, letting out moans that were much louder than was safe. He cried out Jude's name as wave after wave of orgasm hit him.

"I'm close, too," Jude stammered, never stopping his thrusting. "Yeah, I'm gonna cum real soon!"

"Fill me up," Noah ordered, breathless. "I want you to cum inside me. I want to know what it feels like."

"You sure now?" Jude asked. "NOW! JUDE NOW!" Noah screamed in pleasure.

Jude didn't need any further urging as he picked up the pace more than he thought possible, bringing him over the edge. He slammed into Noah with all his might, feeling his orgasm blasting from his balls all the way out into his boyfriend's sacred place. His toes curled. His head leaned back. Mouth wide open. "Awh shit Noah I'm cumming!" He let his load inside Noah with a loud grunt.

Sated and tired, Jude laid on top of Noah's back, catching his breath, his softening dick sliding out, his cum dripping all over the bed.

The two boys crawled back under the covers and held each other close.

"That was intense," Noah said, breaking the silence. "It was amazing."

Judes breath still gone. "Yeah it was. Never felt anything so good. I'm glad it was you. You made me feel so comfortable,"

"I love you so much Jude." Noah kissed Jude's chest.

Jude and Noah looked at each other intensely with the biggest smile on Jude's face. "I love you too Noah. So much." He leaned down to kiss Noah. Then both boys held each other tight and fell asleep.