Chapter 8

She did end up shooting the man. Right in the middle of his head. He turned his head around, but his body still facing Jarvis. It was inhuman.

"Oh Ana! You're back! I've been missing you. Jessica! How nice of you to accompany her!" said the man.

They were still behind the truck, but he could sense them.

"I know you've come back for Jarvis."

His head was facing the girls. His body facing Jarvis. He flashed Jessica a devious smile. That exact moment he slit Jarvis's throat. Jessica saw the fear in his face through the restrictions on him.

There formed a black swirling hole behind him. The man cut the rope from his arms and legs, the blindfold from his eyes, and ripped the duct tape off his mouth.

"Mama, mama. I missed you mama" Jarvis faintly whispered.

His flesh slowly started burning off his bones. His eyes closed and got sucked back into his head. Blood. Everywhere.

The hole got big enough and some demon-like creature walked out of it. Picked up Jarvis. Kissed him on the head. And brought him back into the hole. Before it closed again Jessica heard a faint laughter that sounded like her mother. She soon realized that was her mother coming to take Jarvis with her.

Soon she was weeping. The man came up to her.

"I will get you. You can't run. 3 days and you will be with your mother, brother, sister." said the man to Jessica.

"What about my father?" asked Jessica.

"This is his last day. Try to find him. Try to save him. I dare you" replied the man.

"We will find your father. We will save him. I will protect you. Forever." said Ana to Jessica.

"Thank you. . ." Jessica said quietly.