Ella Daisy Momsen.

I turned on my TV and flopped onto my bed. 

''We are Black Veil Brides, and we have a very important announcement to make....'' Ash smiled.

''Three lucky fans could have the chance of winning our epic competition....'' Andy continued.

''I'm sure you guys have dreamt about hanging out with us... right?'' CC grinned. 

''Well, enter our competition to be in with the chance of winning!'' Jake added. 

''I'm sure you're all wondering, what's the competition prize?! tell em Jinxx.'' Ash winked.

''You ready for this?!... the winners will receive a Black Veil Bride makeover each, a goodie bag, AND will tour with us for the next month!!'' Jinxx smiled.

''You know you want to enter! Just go to www.blackveilbridescomp.com, add a photo of yourself wearing your fave members warpaint and we'll decide three winners!'' Ash added. 

''All entrys must be in, in the next 48 hours! Good luck guys! we'll look forward to hanging out with you's!'' Andy finished. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG. 

I quickly typed in the website and uploaded a photo of me wearing Andy's warpaint. I need to win this. They're my favourite band.

I wonder if my bestfriends know about this?! Summer and Ava love them too.

''Ella, time for bed sweetie, last day of  school tomorrow'' My Mom's voice echoed from the doorway. 

''Okay, goodnight mommy.'' I replied, turning my Mac off.

''Goodnight darling'' She smiled, closing the door behind her.

I lay down in bed and closed my eyes, thinking how amazing it would be if I won this competition. 

* * * * *

''What you so happy about, squirt?'' My sister, Taylor teased, sipping her tea.

''Ohhh nothing'' I smiled. 

''Sure doesn't look like nothing'' She laughed, fixing her bangs with her free hand.

''I entered myself into a BVB competition....''

''Aw! Awesome! I love those guys. Good luck little sis'' She smiled.

''Thank you''

''No problem, Oh.. Mom, did you manage to find them Louis Vuitton sunglasses I wanted for tour?'' 

''Yes darling, they're in my room, by the mirror'' Mom replied. 

''Ahhh thank you Mom'' Taylor smiled, hugging Mom tightly.

Let me tell you about myself. 

My name is Ella Daisy Momsen, I'm 17 years old.. 18 in 8 months. 

I'm graduating school tomorrow. (yay)

I have longish honey coloured straight hair, with full bangs. 

I'm pretty short.

I'm a very flirty person.

I love the colour pink.

I love princess things. 

I love false nails, hair extensions.. etc.

I'm a cheerleader.

But, I also love the colour black, and bands like BVB and BMTH.

I can be a very complicated person at times.

Oh yeah, and My sister is the lead singer of The Pretty Reckless.  We get along surprisingly well. But I hardly get to see her cos they tour that much!

''Here's your pancakes, dork'' Taylor laughed, handing me a stack of syrup covered pancakes on a plate. ''I gotta go now'' 

''Thanx, and why?'' I asked, through a mouthful of pancakes. 

''Salon. getting my hair lightened, and longer extensions put in'' She smiled, kissing my cheek. ''See you both later'' She replied, kissing Mom's cheek.

It was pretty funny cos her hair is like a whitey platinum blonde, so it doesn't really need lightening. and her hair is already so long. She's so silly.

I finished my pancakes and headed back upstairs to get ready for my last day of school.

Once upstairs, I lay my clothes on my bed and got into the shower.

* * * * *

I walked into school and sighed, I was gonna miss this place.. Most people hate school, but I love it.. only cos I get to see my friends of course. I don't mean to brag,

but I'm pretty popular. All my friends are Cheerleaders and practically run the school. A few of them are bitchy to non popular people, but me, Summer and Ava are nice to everyone.

I fixed my hair in the girls bathroom mirror and smiled, I'm so glad it's growing. I cut it into a bob last year and hated it, it's taken so long to grow back, but it's getting there. 

My hair is just past shoulder length now. 

I added more red lipstick, more eyeliner and more mascara and straightened my dress. I was wearing my fave dress, It was a really expensive designer dress. Short, white lace with long sleeves. 

My fave white glittery platforms heels matched. Perfect.

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, I was embraced with hugs.. Yeah, you guessed it. Summer and Ava.

''Hello girlies'' I smiled, hugging them back.

''You look beautiful'' Summer and Ava said in unison.

Summer looked amazing. Her wavy black hair was waist length, she was taller than me without heels, so you'd probably imagine how tiny I looked when she did wear heels.. which was today.

She looked a LOT like Megan Fox, same features. So stunning. 

Ava looked amazing too. Her long blonde hair was curled, she wore a crown along with a huge pink princess dress. I'd say she was the dumb blonde of the group, ha ha. She's still beautiful,nonetheless.

''Aw thank you. Same to you both!''

''OMG. I entered the BVB competition, did you?!'' Ava asked. 

''Yes!! of course. did you, Summer?''

''Hell yaaaaaa'' Summer grinned. 

Fingers crossed at least one of us, or all of us won.

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder, I gently spun around. It was my gorgeous boyfriend. 

''Baby'' I smiled, kissing his lips. 

''You're beautiful'' He smiled, picking me up bridal style.