Have we won?!

[Ella's POV]

-at Summer's house- (girly sleepover)

''So, I'm thinking... we totally have to interview BVB for our Cheerleader Magazine'' Ava winked.

''Ah, I need to hug CC... and Ashley.. and all of them omg.'' Summer chirped.

''And Andy, he's gorgeous!!'' Ava added.  ''And Jake and Jinxx!!''

''Yes, girl. That's what I meant by 'all of them'...'' Summer laughed.

''Um, you guys are forgetting something.. we haven't won yet'' I replied, dipping my finger into my cream topped hot chocolate.

''But.. you never know.... we MIGHT'' Ava trailed off.

''Yes. we might'' I grinned, licking the cream off of my finger. I suddenly became even more excited at the thought, if that was possible.

Summer walked over to her closet, and came back out holding cases of make-up, hairproducts and facemasks. 

''MAKE OVER TIME!!!'' She cheered. 

''Yesssss'' Ava grinned.

I laughed and grabbed the strawberry facemask, hot pink lipstick, smokey eyeshadow and hairspray. 

''Ah ah ah! we're doing make overs on each other'' Summer cheered. ah shit. 

''B-B-But.'' I stuttered. 

''No buts, missy!'' 

''Ugh.''

''Ella...''

''FINE!''

I sat still as Summer applied allsorts of make-up to my face. This was not going to turn out well. 

Now it was time for Ava to do my hair.. She dragged on my hair as she tied it up. Bitch. 

The next few hours pretty much carried on like that. Disastrous make-overs, pampering, fun times with my girls.

''Turn on Kerrang!.. BVB just said so on their FB page'' Ava squealed. 

''Mmmkay'' I replied, grabbing the remote, and switching the channel to Kerrang!

We all stared at the screen in awe.

It was BVB.. All of them covered in warpaint, black leather, studs and make-up. They looked fascinating. 

''Oh my fucking god'' Summer screamed. Noticing Ash's Outlaw tattoo. *sigh* she only just noticed?

''I'd fuck em till they could no longer walk.....'' Ava said in a serious tone. Really? 

My besties are such fangirls. Sometimes, I think I'm the only sane one. 

''Hello ladies and gents. You all look sexy tonight'' Ash winked through the TV screen. 

''We've looked through all the beautiful photos of you guys....'' Andy continued. 

''And, you'll all be pleased to know....'' Jake added.

''That, we've picked our three winners!!!'' CC screamed. and then giggled. 

''All three winners will be notified by email, either tonight or tomorrow morning!!'' Jinxx added.

''We're very excited... congratulations you three! see ya soon'' Andy smiled. 

''Can't wait to meet the sexy three Purdy girls'' Ash purred, and then quickly covered his mouth. 

Ash just accidentally let slip that three girls have won. I felt even more confident in winning. Thanks Ash.. ha ha. 

Andy glared at him, then they went off screen.

* * * * * 

I awoke the next morning, ran to Summer's Mac, turned it on and checked my emails. 

I bit my lip as I waited for the page to load. 

(1) new message. Sender: Black Veil Brides. 

OMGOMGOMG. Please let me win. I silently prayed.

I bit my lip harder as the message opened. 

My jaw dropped.