Chapter 2

Kendall's POV 

The bell sounded which meant lunch had finished, I noticed Eve and Ruby making their way to Physics so I ran over to catch up with them. 

"Hey guys wait! I need to talk with you." I shouted

Both girls turned around and stopped at the side of the hallway to wait for me. 

"What's up?" Eve asked

"Well Harry is what's up, the strangest thing happened, he said I'm easy to read and wants to 'figure me out', what is that supposed to mean?" I replied, I was confused by Harry. 

"That's strange, Harry isn't usually like that, he's normally quiet." Eve added

"I wouldn't have guessed he would act like that seen as he has a girlfriend." Ruby said shocked 

"Whoa guys I never said we had a connection, I just thought it was weird how he knew about me just by looking at me." I responded

"Yeah, I wouldn't think anything of it, it's probably just Harry wanting to make friends with more people. Apparently his girlfriend doesn't let him talk to other girls at school, she hasn't been here today so he was probably taking advantage of her not being around." Eve suggested 

Ruby and I nodded in agreement and made our way into the classroom. 

School finished so as usual I walked home alone, I put my earphones in and listened to some music just to pass the time. I approached my front door and let myself in, no-one was home. Well that's fun, not. I was hungry so I picked an apple from the fruit bowl and headed upstairs to get my homework done. My mom usually does dinner when she gets home from work for her, my dad and I. 

After I completed my homework, I decided to take a shower and remove my makeup. As soon as the warm water hit my back, I felt much more relaxed. When I finished my shower, I put on a pair of black cotton shorts and a baggy grey t-shirt and then combed my hair through before putting it in a messy bun. 

5 notifications came through on my phone at once, friend requests on Facebook from the guys. I giggled to myself and then accepted all requests. I don't know what made me do it, but I decided to look on Harry's page to see who his girlfriend was. Ohhh! It was Marie, she was in my Maths class. Marie is a kind girl, I don't know why she would not let Harry talk to other girls. 

"Kenny I'm home!" my mom shouted up the stairs, "I'm making chicken pasta and garlic bread, do you want some?" she added

"Yeah please mom that'd be great, thankyou" I shouted back

After a lovely dinner, I decided to go to sleep, I love sleep, also I'd feel bad for my friends as if I don't get at least 10 hours of sleep I can be an absolute monster in the morning. 

*6:30 am the next day*

My alarm woke me up and I laid in bed on my phone for 10 minutes before getting up to brush my teeth. After that, I headed over to my dresser and picked out a pair of black leggings, a white t-shirt and a red checked shirt to tie around my waist. As I sat at my makeup station I applied my foundation, a bit of bronzer, mascara and lightly filled my brows. I took my hair out of the messy bun and it looked like I'd been hit by 80mph winds. I brushed through the tangles and straightened it. I walked down the stairs, picked up my bag and my phone, took a banana, put on my converse and left the house for another boring day at school. 

I was in the middle of walking to my locker whilst replying to a text Ruby had sent me when I suddenly bumped into somebody tall. 

"Oh sorry, guess I should've looked where I was going." I said 

"That's alright love, it's only me anyway" the person laughed, I looked up and saw Harry giving me a cheesy grin

"Oh hi Harry, didn't know it was you!" I laughed

"Yeah it 's me, where were you headed?" he asked

"Ah just my locker to get out my Maths book" I added

He joined me on a small walk to my locker. 

"HARRY" I heard an annoying voice say

We both turned around and there stood Marie, "What are you doing you were supposed to meet me outside the girl's bathroom ten minutes ago." she said furiously 

"Oh sorry M, I bumped into Kendall so I was just chatting" he replied nervously

Why would he be nervous around his own girlfriend, is she that much of a psycho? I laughed at my own thought. 

"Oh so you think this is funny Kendall? Ugh you know what just go and take him for yourself. We're through" and with that she stormed off. 

We both stood there in silence, shocked at her overreaction. 

"I'm so sorry Harry, but aren't you going to go after her?" I asked

"Nah I'm not, I was done with having her controlling my life anyways, thank-you actually. I wanted to get rid of her anyway, shes so possessive." He laughed 

We both laughed before moving through the hallway to go to maths.