Chapter 6

Kendall's P.O.V 

It got to Friday and honestly, I felt so weak and worn out, anyone would if they were beaten every day. I decided to take a day off school and told my parents I was sick in the night. 

I curled up in my bed and watched Grease to pass some time before I drifted off into a nap. 

It had been about 2 hours - whoa! lengthy nap huh! 

I heard a loud knock at the door and went to open it. 

Harry stood there with a cheesy grin and a McDonald's bag. 

"Kendall I heard you weren't well so I came out of school to bring you this, and of course me" 

"Hey Harry, thankyou, come on in, my parents are at work." 

He walked inside and placed the McDonald's bag on the counter before turning around and embracing me in a huge hug. 

I silently winced as my bruises and cuts still ached from my daily beatings, Harry didn't know about these though so I had to be quiet. 

"Hope you're okay Peaches." 

He followed me upstairs, bringing the chicken nuggets and fries with him and sat down on my bed while we watched another film. 

I put a chicken nugget in my mouth and I could feel Harry staring at me. 

" What?" I giggled

"Kendall what is that?." 

"What do you mean?" 

"Those bruises on your arm, and that cut on your face, where did you get that?" he said sitting closer to me 

Oh crap! I forgot to cover them with makeup! 

"Oh, I-uh, I walked into the door, oops silly me!" I nervously giggled

"No you didn't Kendall don't lie to me!" 

I jumped off the bed and ran into my bathroom sobbing and slammed the door shut behind me. 

"Kendall, I'm Sorry, let me in please?" 

I couldn't be mad at Harry, after all, he wasn't the one who did this to me. 

I opened the door slowly, he stood staring at me with a concerned look on his face. He slowly walked towards me and gently picked up my arm, scanning the bruises and scars. 

"Peaches?" he said softly

I didn't answer, a tear slid down my cheek

"Peaches, please tell me, who did this to you?" a tear slid from his beautiful green eyes, hurt that he saw these marks on me

"I-I, I can't" I choked out

"Why not?"

"He threatened me Harry, he's been bullying me." 

Rage started to build up in his eyes "Who." 

"Charlie, the guy in your History class" 

"How does he know you?" 

"He was my old bully, he came back because he said there was unfinished business" I said quietly

Harry stormed out the room so I followed him "Harry? What are you doing?" I panicked 

"AHHHH I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!! NO-ONE EVER TOUCHES YOU LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE OF IT, HOW DARE HE" Harry wasn't just angry, he was furious.

"Harry please don't, not yet at least, please." 

He started crying too, "I can't let him do this to you" his face softened

"I know but until I can figure this out, please don't tell." 

"Fine, but only because you told me not to." 

He pulled me into a warm hug, squeezing me tightly in his arms, I could hear him softly crying. He kissed the top of my head and then grabbed my hand, "I won't let him lay another finger on you again, okay Peaches?" 

"Okay."