Chapter 1

~ At Ariana Grande's show ~

Scooter's POV

"Wow her voice is amazing." I say to Allison. "I can't believe that little of a person has such a powerful voice."

"I told you she was this good! I saw a lot of people talking about her on Twitter and I watched a few of her videos online", Allison says.

I have to look more into this. You think to yourself.

After the show you and Allison meet up with a bunch of people from Ariana's crew.

"You have a real star here" You say

I wish I could of met Ariana but she was already in her tour bus.

Once you get home you search up "Ariana Grande Singing" You click on one of her covers on Youtube. You stay up for hours watching her videos. You cant get over how amazing she is.

The next day you contact Ariana's people.

"Hey. This is Scooter Braun. We met last night at Ariana's show. I was wondering if you were interested in having Ariana open up at some of Justin Bieber's show. It will get her more recognized and I know more people will love her."

You guys talk for a few minutes and then you thank them.

They agreed to have Ariana open for the shows.

This is going to be so amazing. You think to yourself. I can't wait to tell the crew.

Ariana's POV

"Who was that on the phone" You ask

"It was scooter braun. Justin Bieber's manager"

"JUSTIN BIEBER'S MANAGER?!" you say in excitement. "What did he want???"

They told you how Scooter thought it would be a good idea if you opened up for Justin a few shows on his tour.

"Are you serious? Im going to be opening up for THE Justin Bieber?"

"yes! you start in a week"

OMG I cant believe this is happening. Justin is so talented and cute. I'm going to be singing in front of him. What if he doesn't like me. What if his fans don't like me. What if I mess things up. All these things were going through my head.

I call up my brother Frankie.

"FRANKIE GUESS WHAT!!

"What??" he says.

"Im going to be opening up for Justin Bieber on his tour!!"

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS. IM IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!!! He yells so loud.

He sounds more excited than I am. Haha

"Ariana, thats so amazing! I'm so happy for you! Can you get me to meet him?!" he says.

You both laugh.

"Ill try my best Frankie"

You hang up the phone and you get ready for some interviews.