Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"Justin we need to talk" Scooter said to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"We're going to be adding someone to the Believe Tour. What do you think about that" He says.

"Sure. I don't mind. Who is it?"

I hope its someone very talented. I think to myself.

"Ariana Grande." Scooter says in excitement.

"Really?" I asked. "I heard a lot of people talk about her on Twitter"

"She's an amazing singer. She'll be a great addition to the Believe Tour"

Scooter then leaves the room.

When Scooter left I decided to look up pictures of Ariana. Ive seen a few pictures but I wanted to see more.

I didn't want to look up videos of her singing because I wanted to see her sing in person.

She's such a pretty girl. I thought to myself. I can't wait to meet her.

Ariana's POV

Todays the day I go on the Believe Tour. Im so nervous. I can't believe I'm going to meet Justin and his crew. I hope everyone likes me.

I get ready and pack all my things.

"Come on guys! It's time to gooo!" You yell in excitement.

"I'm gonna meet JUSTINNNN BIEBERRRR" you hear Frankie singing down the hallway and you can't help but laugh.

You drive to the arena and get out.

"I'll meet up with you guys soon. I'm supposed to meet Scooter before the show"

You go backstage and see Scooter.

"Hey! Ariana how are you?" he says.

"I'm well. Thank you" you say.

"We're so happy to have you a part of the tour" he says.

"Thank you for having me. It really means a lot" you say.

He then hugs you.

All of a sudden you see Justin drive by on his segway. He's dressed in all white with sunglasses on.

"Hey Justin. Come here. I want you to meet someone" Scooter says.

Justin gets off his segway and walks over to you and takes off his glasses.

Omg. He's even cuter in person. You think to yourself.

"This is Ariana Grande" Scooter says.

"Hi. Its nice to meet you Ariana" Justin says and shakes your hand.

"It's nice to meet you too" I say. "I love your songs."

"Nicee!" he says. "I can't wait to hear some of your music"

You smile at him.

"I gotta go get ready for my meet and greet. See you soon" He says.

I hope I didn't embarrass myself in front of him. Ahh. I hope I didn't. You think to yourself.

"I'll show you your dressing room" Scooter says and brings you to the room.