Chapter 3

Justin's POV

I drive away from Ariana and Scooter to get ready for the show. I'm glad I met Ariana. She's even prettier in person and she's really sweet.

I go into my dressing room and get ready for the show. I go back stage to watch Cody perform and Ariana will be next. I can't wait to see her live.

Ariana's POV

I'm getting ready to go on stage and I see Justin backstage watching the tv monitor.

"Hey. Good luck Ariana" Justin says to me.

I smile "Thank you"

Cody walks backstage.

"You're up" Cody says. "Have fun"

As I'm walking out to the stage I see thousands of lights and screaming fans. I'm so nervous but excited at the same time.

"How you guys doing tonight?. The first song I'm going to sing is Tattooed Heart"

My heart starts racing in an exciting way and I start singing.

Justin's POV

When Ariana starting singing my heart warmed up. Her voice is so kind and gentle. I didn't expect such a strong voice for a small girl.

"She's amazing" I say to scooter.

"I told you. Everyone's going to love her" scooter says.

Ariana's POV

*After Ariana's set*

I walk off the stage out of breath. That was so amazing, I thought to myself. Then I see Justin walk towards me.

"Hey. You did so amazing out there. You have a beautiful voice" He says to me.

"Thank you so much. It was so amazing out there. You're so lucky you get to do this every night" I say to him.

"Yeah, it really is incredible. I love doing it. I'm glad you're part of the tour now" Justin says and hugs me.

"I'm glad to be here" I say back.

Justin leaves to get ready for the show.

Omg. He just hugged me. I wasn't even expecting that. I thought to myself. I couldn't stop smiling.

Justin's POV

I just hugged Ariana. I don't know if she thought it was weird or not but I liked it. She's such a sweet girl. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself.