✧ owl always make owl puns, bro ✧

"bro?"

"bro."

"totally bro."

"aw sick bro."

"bro."

"what the hell."

"?"

kenma must have walked into the room at the wrong time, seeing as the two were having a "bro-conversation." the pudding head's eyes widened a little further than normal, a petrified look planted on his face.

the two, kuroo and bokuto, looked over at the smaller (bean) male, a wild look in their eyes as they locked on target.

"well well well," kuroo started, his hands coming to rest on his hips as he leaned back on his heels, face getting closer to his childhood friend. "look at what we have here, bro."

"what do we have here, bro?" the owl asked, blinking his golden orbs twice before "oooh-ing." a small smirk made itself known as he did the same as kuroo.

"don't--" kenma paused as he felt a finger press down on his lips, shushing him. he furrowed his eyebrows slightly, confused.

"looks like the little kitten wandered away from home, eh bro?"

"exactly, bro."

kuroo smiled wickedly, taking his finger off of his lips and putting it on his head instead.

"w..what." kenma asked, a confused/terrified look on his face as he seen the look on his friends face. he's seen it before, and he knows...it does not end with something pretty.

"kuROO. NO."

"kuroo yes."

cat boy started to pet the pudding, looking over at the owl with a nod. said male saluted and ran off with a loud, "HEY HEY HEY!"

"pls...stop this madness." kenma started to plead, his dainty girl hands coming up to grab kuroo's rough ones.

"no can do, shorty. you came here, now you're gonna stay here." he bent down a bit and looked at his friend, eye to eye. "besides, we barely even started!"

"i juST WANT Ed tO ge T My gA M e." the precious bean nearly screeched, mind going haywire as he thought of horrible things.

oh jesus christ holy lord fuck m E-

kuroo just chuckled and watched his (boy)friend have a mental breakdown.

a few seconds later, bokuto stormed through into the room with two megaphones and a mega-watt smile. the two fist bumped and had a mental connection with each other.

"YE s bR O." bokuto yelled, doing a weird handshake with his bff.

"OYA-"

"OYAOYAOYAOYA--"

while they had a conversation with each other, which wasn't even a conversation, kenma was rolling on the ground. basically hysterical as he heard the two.

"dEA R GOD STOP"

and they did, but not for long.

"OH. YOU WANT US TO STOP?" kuroo said into the megaphone, loudly blaring it into the small childs skull.

"OWL BE SURE TO DO THAT THEN."

"dude, did you just do what i think you just did??" kuroo questioned, stopping momentarily. kenma took this chance to sooth his bleeding ears and to book it the fuck out of there.

as he ran off, the two watched with confused eyes.
"what" bokuto asked, putting the megaphone to his mouth. "kENMA. OWL FIND YOU."

"FUCK OFF YOU DERANGED FUCKS." came a distant yell, moments later came loud sobbing.

"bro, look at what you've done."

"wh--that was you, bro!"

"bro."

"BRo."

"what, bro??"

"owl always make owl puns, bro."

"and they'll be the death of me, bro."

"bro."

{{ meanwhile }}

akaashi was sobbing with kenma, hugging him intensely as they attempted to stop their bleeding ears. the perfect male overheard the--apparently accidental--torture and started to be overwhelmed with emotions. one being humor, another being amusement, the other being absolute pain.

he felt for the smol bean, so he sobbed with him. letting out his pain with the child.

as he did, he could only think of one thing.

owl puns...they're the worst.

· what did i make. complete crack and i'm sorry- it's 3 in the morning and i'm sleep deprived--soRRY ·