Is it to late now to say sorry?

=Berserk's POV=

I woke up early. I knew I was going to regret going to camp. I knew I was going to see him. I knew I didn't want to be with him, but i can't stay away. I just wish he felt the same. I continued to think about this as i sludged out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I was done with hygiene. Now to my physical appearance. No phucks are given. I put on clothes and tied my hair up with my ribbons. I took my phone out and put the jack in the hole thingy and put the buds in my ears. I started out the door and waited for the bus. Moments after I got on there he was. But... he was leaning on someone... a girl. I felt my knees go numb but I had to go to camp and I had to take the bus. I forced my legs forward and sat a few seats behind the front. He was in the back. I couldn't be back there. I continued to listen to my music to take my mind off that. 'gimmie that can't sleep love, we can dream about our day. The stuff that keeps me up all night. I want that can't sleep love. Yah.'

I found myself silently singing along. I closed my eweeyes but wasn't sleepy another song came on.

I don't know some of it. Forgive me.

'Tell me why the hell no one is her. Tell me what to do to make it all fell better. Why'd I put my heart in every cursive letter? Maybe it's a cruel joke on me, what ever what ever. Just means there's way more cake for me forever. Forever. It's my party and I cry if I want to, cry if I want, cry cry cry. I'll cry untill the candles burn down this place I'll cry untill my pity party's in flames. It my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry cry cry cry, I'll cry untill the candles burn down this place, I'll cry untill my pity party's in flames.'

This brought a softer song to my head as i shuffled through my playlist to find once i did i turned it on and all the way. I don't know why but this song always made me cry. I turned my back to the window and planted my head in my knees as it played.

Just the chorse
' They say she's in the class A3 stuck in her day dreams. It's been this way since 18 but lately ---------Dobt know. So very sorry--------- she's all up on upper hand. Warmed up with another man. But it's to cold outside, forb the angles to fly. For angels to fly.'

Which brought something else to my mind.

It was a song a made. Because of that beaver or Berber or believer or.... Beiber....? Right?

'Is it too late now to say sorry? I'm sorry! And if juust give me a another chance, girl, I'd swear will forever last, and i promise I'll be better. Is it too late now to say sorry? I'm soooorrrry. Is it too late now to say sorry? Sorry? Sorry?.... I'm sorry! But always remember, if you just give me another chance, girl, i swear will forever last and nothing will ever change that.'

I stopped a the music to the sound of laughter. I opened my eyes slowly. I looked over and saw him. Him, him. The demon. (He's there age for some reason. My mind is soooo creative) "What do you want, him?" I asked annoyed. Then i noticed something. He was recording me.....!!!!!!! He looked at me with a disgusting smirk. I nearly threw up to be honest. "I just want another chance. Is it to late now to say sorry?" He mimicked. IM GONNA KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!!!