Birthday Suprise?

Elana's POV

This time, this place, misused, mistakes. Too long. Too late. Who was I to make you wait? Just one chance, just one breath, just in case there's just one left. Cause you know, you know, you knoooooooow, that I love you. I've loved you all along.

Far away by Nickelback

I sing along softly to the music as I walk outside of the University, a day after I met that weird new guy. He's cute. He is kind of funny. But he is missing something... maybe I can change that I think to myself as I walk down the street to the local bar, which happens to be right next to my boyfriend Damons house. I decide to get us a couple of Pabst Blue Ribbon and walk next door. As soon as I knock on the door, he opens it and kisses me. "I knew it would be about time for you to be getting home" he says and pulls me inside. I giggle quietly and say "there's a new guy at school. He seems to be a little like us. But he's missing the confidence and edge. Do you think we could change that?" He pulls me close and whispers in my ear "whatever you want baby. It's your birthday" I giggle and jump on him. He moves to kiss me, but before he does there is a knock at the door. He sets me down and goes over telling me to stay in the bedroom. Of course I secretly follow. He opens the door to find...

------------------------------------------------------
Hello again dearies! I hope you love the story so far. Yes I did leave it on a cliffhanger, but it will not be next time.