Chapter 13

~Jessica's pov~

Me Joey got into the car and I couldn't stop thanking him. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!" Joey just looked at me and smiled. I was holding the Leo in front of me smiling Joey had previously ordered me practice Leo's for the week. It was a couple weeks after every had signed up so I was a little late so it would be awkward. I looked at my schedule to see that I had practices from 8am to 1pm. I sighed I guess i will have to get used to it.

When we got home Daniel was sitting on the couch watching lost. He looked so in to it he didn't notice that we had walked in. And with me being me I decided to scare him. I told Joey to record it. While Joey got his camera out I walked behind the part of the couch that Daniel was siting in and screamed. Daniel jumped up screaming and had a pillow in his hand. Me and Joey were laughing so hard that we couldn't stand up right.

"Awh dad did I scare you?" I said laughing.

"You pigs! I'm going to get you back!" Daniel said but when he looked at Joey his eyes widen and saw Joey was recording him. So Daniel lunged at him.

"Dad run!" Yelled trying not to fall while running and laughing so hard.

Joey started running and we ran upstairs to my room and locked the door.

"Omg did you see the look on his face" I said while laughing and rolling on the floor.

"Yeah that is definitely staying in the vlog." And just as Joey said that we heard banging on my door.

"Get out here you pigs!" Me and Joey started laughing harder.

After a couple of minutes the banging had stopped so Joey opened the door to see that Daniel had left. So we walked back downstairs and to find that Daniel had continued to watch lost. So me and Joey decided to join him and watch.

While Joey and Daniel were cuddling I was laying with wolf and storm. Halfway through the episode(I think it's an episode?) Joey asked if we wanted takeout. So we ordered some takeout and I fell asleep after eating then I felt two arms pick me up and carry me to my bed.

When one of the two put me down in my bed I didn't want to open my eyes so I had to just guess who it was.

"Goodnight sweetie love you." Daniel said while kissing my forehead

"Goodnight dad love you too." I mumbled.

After I said that i heard my door click shut so I decided to get up and brush my teeth. Once I was done brushing my teeth I went back to bed.

----------------//-//-------|-\----------------------
Hello Internet

After this chapter I'm going to make a character description of Jessica because I feel like it's needed.
Thanks for reading!
Word count: 498