Prologue: Disciples of Babylon

Hello everyone!

This is a fanfic about the British Power Metal band DragonForce.

Hope you enjoy!

Prologue

There once lived a mighty warrior, whose voice could soar across the land.

A warrior whose sword has slain 10,000 dragons at once, and whose blade could cut through titanium and steel.

A warrior whose name was known around the plains of Asgard and had his enemies fear him just as the townspeople praised him.

A warrior who was said to be trained by Odin, and to have fought the Highlander.

A warrior who is nicknamed "Defender," as he has defended the Kingdom of Reynes for many generations.

The warriors name....was Babylon....

But one day, a demonic being, with a heart of darkness, attacked the kingdom, spewing evil across the land. Babylon did as he was, and defended the land. He swung his mighty nodachi and cut through the demon. However the demon was not affected, as it regenerated its missing body parts and blew a hole through the warriors heart. Babylon collapsed to the ground, and the hole began to cover his body in darkness. The demon continued to reign hell over the kingdom, terrorizing the townsfolk and destroying buildings.

But the mighty warrior had called upon his six disciples before he took his last few breaths and disintegrated into nothing. The six attacked the demon with great force, weakening it to the point where it could no longer regenerate itself. As the demon stood, almost defeated, the disciples combined their powers into a large mass of energy, which formed a gigantic beam of light which purified the evil spirits within the demon and completely exterminated it, removing it from existence.

The Kingdom of Reynes may have lost a mighty defender that day, but they were saved by people yet even greater.

The Six Disciples of Babylon:

Herman Li-Katana/Nodachi

ZP Theart-Broadsword/Wailer

Sam Totman-Katana

Frederic Leclercq-Buster Sword

Vadim Pruzhanov-Longsword/Wizard

Dave Mackintosh-Nunchaku

Herman walked over to the very spot that his master was slain. Beneath the swordsman's feet was the very nodachi that his master used to defend this kingdom.

The blade that could cut through titanium and steel.

The blade that has slain 10,000 dragons.

The blade that had the dragon-force.

Herman picked up the blade and gazed at its holiness. He then lifted his head up, looking beyond the horizon.

"Master, we will continue your legacy. As the defenders of this land," He pledged, staring into the sky.

"For we are your disciples. We are..."

"Disciples of Babylon!!!"

Babylon's legacy has been carried for 20 years...

Thats it for the first part! Hope you liked it! The second part will be coming soon!