Loving the wrong person

New story!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyyy.

     Kindergarden

     "Stop taking my crayons!" Little Violet screamed at the two boys taking her purple and green crayons.

   "Make me!" Caleb said as he held up the crayons over violets head. Hunter, Caleb's twin brother, pulled on her ponytail.

   "You guys are mean!" Violet stomped as she begun to cry. Hunter didn't like that he made pigtails(violets nickname) cry, so at snack time, he shared his juice box with her.

   "Sorry pigtails." Hunter said as he pushed his half drinken juice box at her.

   "You're not scared of cooties?" She asked shyly.

   "Nahh, cooties are fake anyways." He smiled. She smiled back and sipped his juice box.

   "Hunter has cooties!" Caleb shouted from behind us.

   "Whatever Caleb, c'mon pigtails." Hunter said as he pulled Violet to the playground. She ran to the swing set and got on the highest one.

   "You wanna come over and play with my swings? They are in my backyard!" Hunter asked as he pushed her on the swing.

   "Do you have sonic on your sega?" She asked. Violet wasn't like all the other little girls. She wore her brothers t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers. Other little girls wore pink and yellow dresses and never wanted to play on the playground. Boring right?

   "Of course I do!" He shouted like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

   "You're my best friend!" She shouted as she jumped off the swing.

   Just by one statement, a great friendship started.