Turning 17 isn't all that great

Violet's P.O.V.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Hunter asked from my bed. I was doing my hair in my bathroom. Usually I would have just gone out in a t-shirt, shorts, and my hair in a ponytail, but Hunter said he wants to take me to a movie and a resuraunt for my birthday. Today is my seventeenth birthday.

"I don't care, but if it's a chick flick I'm not going." I laughed. He gave me a look.

"Zombies or vampires?" He asked.

"what kind of question is that Hunt?" I asked as I finished putting on light mascara.

"Zombies it is." He laughed. I walked out of my bathroom. Hunters jaw physically dropped when he saw me. I was wearing a strapless, blue dress that flowed out at the bottom. I paired it with black converse and my hair was curled to the side.

"You're gonna catch flies if you keep gawking at me." I teased. He quickly closed his mouth.

"Why don't you wear dresses more often pigtails?" He asked me. I grabbed a black zip-up sweater from my closet.

"You know exactly why!" I shouted as I pulled him out of my room. All through elementary school, the guys would pull up my dress and laugh aat my boxers. Yes, I wear boxers.

"Mom! Me and Hunter are leaving!" I shouted from the front door.

"Have fun!" She shouted back. We got into his car and started driving to the movies.

"Uhmm, I have to tell you something." Hunter said slowly.

"Shoot." I replied. He nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Well...Caleb kind of invited himself." He said then turned up the music.

"Caleb?! Your twin brother Caleb?!" I shouted. I hate his brother. He is arrogant and mean and hits on me everytime he see's me.

"I'm sorry V, we could bail if you want." He said sadly.

"No, you planned this and I don't want to dissapoint you." I said.

"Just tell me when he starts being a piss off, okay?" He said and made me look at him.

"Okay." We drove in silence the rest of the way. When we got there, I was hoping Caleb wouldn't be there, but he was.

"Hey gorgeous, finally going on a date with me?" Caleb winked.

"Hunter." I said between my teeth. Hunter pulled his twin to the side and started whisper yelling at him. It was funny how they would go at each other, even in public. But they were just talking right now. Hunter gave Caleb the money and he stomped inside.

"He's going to buy the tickets." Hunter said as he came back over to me.

"I hate him." I stated.

"I know, I know." As we walked in, Caleb was flirting with some bimbo.

"Did you get them?" Hunter asked him. Caleb smirked.

"Yeah, I got them." he said as we walked towards the theater.

"Tickets please." The worker said. When we gave her the tickets, she laughed. "She making you guys watch this?" I snached my ticket from her. Caleb got tickets to watch the Titanic.

"I hate you." I sneered at Caleb.

This is going to be a long day.