Chapter 14

KT Pov

It's 9:42 at night and Lyric still isn't home. She'd not answering my text or calls but she can @ me on Twitter and have Twitter beef with Crystal. I don't know how that happened but ion really care. I'm just here sitting in the mall waiting for Lyric to buy her little sneakers. Hours pass and I'm like wtf. So I call. No answer. So I text. No reply. Now I'm worried she got kidnapped. But then I see her lil ass likening pictures on Ig and tweeting shit on Twitter. I don't know what I did but the second she walk through the door I'm beating her ass.

10:45

We have school tomorrow. Where is this little girl.

I was about to head up and go take a shower but I heard a door being unlocked. And there walked in lil Ms. Lyric Evermore.

"Where THE FUCK have you been?" I said walking back down the stairs and closer to her.

"Don't worry about it" I could tell she was mocking me.

"You think it's funny to up and disappear like that Lyric? Then not answer my calls or texts. I was worried as fuck Lyric , you ca-"

"You weren't worried Ka'tavious. You were to busy shoving your tongue down some hoes mouth. Please tell me I'm wrong. " She said standing there with her arms crossed

"Lyric I c-"

"You can explain I know that's what I just asked you. So explain."

"She kissed me first Ly and I tried to push her of-"

"Shut up man. I thought we were close. I thought we ain't lie to each other. But I guess I was wrong. I'm going to bed. " she looked sad when she shoved past me up the stairs.

When did she see me make out with Crystal? I know I lied but how could she tell.

Crystal is my side hoe. She gives the best head in the world. She's not the prettiest and I don't like her. Like at all. She's annoying and clingy but she's really easy and that's why I keep her around. She's a terrible kisser but I really really like getting my dick sucked.

Now I gotta find a way to make it up to Lyric but still get my dick sucked. Damn man.

I went upstairs to go take my shower and go to bed. Today was a long add day.

• next morning

"She been ignoring me all day. Usually she sleep with me but yesterday she slept in her own room. And this morning she ain't wake me up. And she drove her own car to school. Like what the fuck kinda shit." I complained while we were at basketball practice.

"Well you leading her on like you like her. Then make out with another bitch. I would of been cut you but Ly to nice" Mook said.

"Shut up man. You over here hyping her up on Twitter." I threw a basketball at him.

"Cause she funny asf. Crystal ugly asf tryna come reck for my little sister. Like if you don't get your thick neck ass the fuck up out my sister mentions." He said making everyone laugh

"Anyway let's talk bout something important. My sisters coming back today." Crayon said

"Oh shit Za'mira { Za- me- ra} back? Already?" Cam asked

"Already? Bro it's been a year and some change. She been at the boarding school for a mean ass minute." Crayon stated

"I missed her mean lil ass. When she goin be back." Mook asked