Chapter 15

Lyrics POV

@aintthatlyric : Never play ya self 😂👅✨

Zay took this picture of me and told me to post it. She wrote the caption. I instantly got likes and read my comments. Seems like all the boys are waiting to beat my ass when we get home.

@daddykt__ : I'm going to beat the fuck outa you when you get home.

@mooktookyagirl_ : I'm going to beat the fuck outa you when you get home 🙃😘. BUT YOU BETTER LET THESE BITCHES KNOWWW BESTFRAND 😍👅👅👅👅🍑🍑🍑 but imma still beat ya ass 🙃🔪

Mook is dumb asf. I love him tho. And basically all the boys comments revolved around beating my ass. So I might as well enjoy this night.

@whyyoumad

@whyyoumad.Zay : Slim bih but your nigga still said the 🐱👅 fat. 😘✨

@Callmecrayonbitch: oh yeaa ?? Wait till you get home.

I laughed looking through her comments. She getting the same threats I'm getting.

"We finna die when we get home." Zay said looking at me.

"We sure are hoe. We sure are." I laughed away the fact of how scared I was.

We were waiting in line to get into this party when some nigga rolled up in a white limo. It was Antonio. The guy who tried to get me to model for him. He walked out the limo with his two bodyguards. He was walking past when he made eye contact with me.

"Stop. Is that Little Lyric Evermore. How are you love?" He came over and asked me.

"Oh hi Antonio I'm fine how are you?" I smiled

"Amazing now I'm that I've seen you. You look stunning so does your gorgeous friend. What are you doing at my grand opening?" He asked

"Oh this is your club?" He nodded

"Cool. Me and my best friend Zay are just waiting to get in." I told him.

"Hunny no. Come with me you two. Not about to have my hopefully new aspiring model wait in a line like a peasant. No no come on girls follow me." He mad the guy open the red rope to let us out. We walked with Antonio to the front of the club and the guy looked us up and down and let us in.